World of Warcraft's latest patch, 5.4.2, is now available for testing on Public Test Realms with most changes affecting raids, scenarios and dungeons. Warriors will also see a bit of tweaking, with "Intervene" no longer removing movement-impairing effects when it's activated.
The full patch notes (subject to change) are after the break.
- Intervene no longer removes movement-impairing effects on use. The talent Safeguard will continue to remove movement-impairing effects.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Cross-Realm raid browser now has new categories for Mists of Pandaria World Bosses (Celestials and Ordos) and Flexible raid difficulty for Siege of Orgrimmar.
- The cross-realm raid browser is accessed through the 'Social Pane' (bound to the O key by default) and look for the 'Raid' tab on the bottom right.
- From there you can set the character as looking to join a raid or browse players that are forming up for a raid.
- For more information on this change, please see the thread titled Cross-Realm Raid Browser on the PTR Discussion forum.
- Players are now able to place raid markers in the world even while dead.
- Players are now able to mail account-bound items to other characters that reside on a different realm on the same account. To send cross-realm mail: enter the character's name, followed by a hyphen "-", followed by the realm name. Note that cross-realm mail can only send account-bound items, not other items or gold.
- Additional information and testing discussion for this cross-realm mail can be found in this thread on the PTR Discussion forum.
- The Customer Support button has moved. Customer support can now be reached in-game by selecting Help option through the Game Menu (Game Menu is bound to the Escape key by default).