Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare launches into the stars next week, November 4. Ahead of that, Activision have released the shooter’s minimum system requirements. They’re hefty, considering this is the bare minumum you’ll need.
Don’t miss out on any upcoming PC games with our lovely list.
We should have known that if you want to go into space, you’re going to need to be sitting on some expensive tech. That’s why Infinite Warfare’s minimum specs are so high, probably.
For some reason, Activision haven’t released the game’s recommended specs just yet, though, so all we have is a list of the parts required to make it load. To check if your system is good enough just click here, or see below for minimum requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Storage: 70 GB available space (Disk space requirement may change over time)
Until we have the recommended specs, here’s everything we know about COD: Infinite Warfare.