Bungie’s pinnacle PvP activity is back in rotation with a major revamp, and if you’re looking for details on the Destiny 2 Trials rewards this week, you’ve come to the right place. Before you start working your way up through the ladder, you’ll want to know what you’re actually working for – so here’s a breakdown of what’s available each week, and what map you’ll be playing on.
If you’re not familiar with Trials of Osiris, it’s a weekly PvP challenge where you enter a competitive gauntlet of 3v3 elimination matches. Your rewards are now doled out with a reputation system, so it’s not about pure wins anymore, but you will still get special rewards if you can manage to go flawless.
Trials lands with the reset every Friday at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 6pm BST, and lasts until the Tuesday reset at those same times. Each week provides a new set of rewards and a new map to play on, so here’s what you can expect for the latest rotation.
This week the Trials of Osiris map is Javelin-4.
- Rank 10, no resets: Eye of Sol (sniper rifle)
- Rank 10, one reset: The Messenger (pulse rifle)
- Rank 10, two resets: Shayura’s Wrath (submachine gun)
- Rank 16, no resets: Igneous Hammer (hand cannon)
- Rank 16, one reset: Sola’s Scar (sword)
- Rank 16, two resets: Reed’s Regret (linear fusion rifle)
- Flawless: The Messenger (adept kinetic pulse rifle)