Deus Ex: The Fall is out on PC; here’s our Dues Ex: The Fall review.
Last year’s Deus Ex: The Fall, a sort of mini Deus Ex spin-off for mobile platforms, is making its way over to Steam next month. You will be able to step into the augmented shoes of ex-SAS chappy turned mercenary, Ben Saxon, and do all that stealthy role-playing on March 25th.
It’ll only set you back £7.99, and if you pre-order it or pick it up right after launch, you’ll get the original Deus Ex: GOTY Edition for free, which is good, because it’s one of the best games ever made.
The PC version will, thankfully, come with a slew of changes to make it sit more comfortably on the new platform, including adjusted AI, AA and Steam achievements. Microtransactions are also being chucked out the window.
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
I wasn’t particularly enamoured with Human Revolution, putting me in the minority, I know. I still love a bit of stealth, though, so I’ll be keeping an eye on this. What do you lovely folk think, ready for some more Deus Ex?