Dota 2's next big update, Foreseer’s Contract, was fully unveiled today, introducing a new hero, Oracle, to the MOBA’s roster along with the Manifold Paradox arcana item for the Phantom Assassin, which was voted for during the Dota 2 International earlier in the year.
Those are the big additions, but new items, emoticons, awakened Compendium Gems and creep models have also been thrown into the update pile.
The Manifold Paradox is a fancy item for the Phantom Assassin that changes weapons, adds custom spell effects and new animations and even changed the Assassin’s voice.
Here’s the full list of its abilities:
- Weapon evolves and changes colors as Phantom Assassin fulfills contracts
- Enemies see a special splash effect when struck by Coup de Grace
- Phantom Assassin's kills are marked on the battlefield with a Paradox Memorial
- Animated chat emoticon
- Custom portrait and minimap icon
- Includes custom spell effects for all of her abilities
- New dual wielding animations
- Altered voice
- Custom hero and spell icons
- Custom base skin with special ambient effects
- Custom loadout pose and effects
Take a gander at the next page for the patch notes.