It’s only been out a day, but For Honor is already getting a patch. The updates are mainly technical fixes for bugs without any major gameplay changes, with a real focus on matchmaking and networking stability.
Want to play with your friends rather than against them? Hit up your friends list to play our favourite co-op titles.
The post on the Ubisoft forums lists the major changes that have occurred since the brawler emerged from the amateur ranks of the beta to the pro-fighting leagues of a full release. You can read them here, but to save you the effort of having to click all that way, here’s a run down of the Day 1 patch notes.
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European continent.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes
You may have seen the myriad of articles we’ve posted to celebrate the launch of For Honor, including our tech review, class guides and tips to make sure you’re the one cutting off limbs rather than finding your face bouncing across the battlefield.