The Fortnite week 1 challenges have been revealed alongside the launch of Fortnite season 4. The challenges are live now, so here’s what you’ll have to earn those Battle Stars.
Keep on top of the latest changes with our Fortnite update tracker.
As ever, there are seven Fortnite Week 1 challenges (four standard, which are worth five Battle Stars, and three hard that will earn you ten stars). Here’s what they are, and how to conquer them.
Fortnite week 1 challenges
- Deal damage with sniper rifles to opponents 0/500 – 5 stars
- A few headshots should do the trick, the higher rarity the sniper rifle the fewer shots it will take.
- Search chests in Haunted Hills 0/7 – 5 stars
- This will take at least a couple of unchallenged drops.
- Use a Port-a-Fort 0/1 – 5 stars
- Throw one down as soon as you find it for five easy Battle Stars.
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters 0/8 – 5 stars
- This will take some time, but here are the locations for all F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters:
- F – on top of the red barn in Anarchy Acres
- O – on top of the crane at the container depot between Retail Row and Tomato Town
- R – along the southern side of Risky Reels
- T – atop the lookout tower east of Salty Springs
- N – in Tilted Towers, on top of a building in the southwest corner
- I – above the central gazebo in Pleasant Park
- T – floating above a statue in Haunted Hills
- E – on the roof of a factory to the northeast of Flush Factory
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town 0/1 – 10 stars
- Look for the sunken boat in the southeast corner of Loot Lake.
- Pistol eliminations 0/3 – 10 stars
- Harder than it sounds.
- Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory 0/3 – 10 stars
- Simple as it sounds: drop while it’s busy and hope to get a decent weapon.