Want to know what all of the new GTA Los Santos Tuners cars are? Inspired by the underground street racing culture that’s seen in the earlier Fast and Furious movies, the new update brings Tuner-based missions and races, as well as the LS Car Meet – a shared space in Cypress Flats where you can show off your custom ride with fellow car enthusiasts, race each other in the streets of Los Santos, and maybe pick up some jobs from the shadier members.
Of course, an update about tuning cars wouldn’t be complete without some brand new vehicles to show off. In GTA Los Santos Tuners, there are over 15 cars, and bikes. Members of the LS Car Meet have the opportunity to compete challenges to win GTA Los Santos Tuners prize rides, so chances are you may need to put some work in for the best cars.
So step into our showroom as we have several GTA Los Santos Tuners cars on display, including the cars added as part of the weekly GTA updates.
GTA Los Santos Tuners vehicles
Here are all of the new GTA V Los Santos Tuners cars:
- Annis Euros – $1,350,000 – $1,800,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Annis Remus – $1,027,500 – $1,370,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Annis ZR350 – $1,211,250 – $1,615,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka Jester RR – $1,477,500 – $1,970,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Dinka RT3000 – $1,286,250 – $1,715,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Karin Calico GTF – $1,496,250 – $1,995,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Karin Futo GTX – $1,192,500 – $1,590,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Obey Tailgater S – $1,121,250 – $1495,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Vapid Dominator GTT – $915,000 – $1,220,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Vulcar Warrenter HKR – $945,000 – $1,260,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Emperor Vectre – $1,338,750 – $1,785,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Pfister Comet S2 – $1,408,500 – $1,878,000 at Legendary Motorsport
- Vapid Dominator ASP – $1,331,250 – $1,775,000 at Southern San Andreas Super Autos
And those are all of the GTA Los Santos Tuners cars. The update also adds two new bikes: the Nightblade and PCJ 600. With all that bling, and the lofty $50,000 in-game bucks entry fee into the LS Car Meet – brush up on how to make money in GTA Online.