League of Legends patch 9.10 is now available on the PBE. While balance changes don’t seem too severe at the moment (which is unsurprising after the number of tweaks in patch 9.9), the next update does herald a major change in the form of new champion Yuumi.
The magical (and adorable) cat will arrive on the Rift this patch, and promises to shake things up a bit. The whimsical support comes with the ability to permanently attach to an allied champion, becoming almost completely untargetable, but losing the ability to move around. Riot reckons she’ll be a good fit for new players getting to grips with the game, but it’ll be interesting to see what she can do in the hands of League of Legends veterans.
Elsewhere, Yuumi helps bring in a brand-new skin line. Ezreal, Graves, Lux, Katarina, and Jayce join her in the new Battle Academia cosmetic set, which returns League of Legends to the same anime stylings that players have enjoyed with skin lines like the Star Guardians.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.10 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
League of Legends patch 9.10 will arrive on May 14. Servers will go down at 03:00 PT in NA, 05:00 BST for EUW, and 03:00 CET for EUNE. Downtime should last for around three hours.
League of Legends patch 9.10 Balance Changes
- Mana: 400
- Mana Per Level: 45
- HP Per Level: 70
- Base HP: 432.36
- HP/5: 7
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.11
- Base MR: 25
- MR per Level: 0.3
- Base AD: 55
- AD Per Level: 3.1
- Base Armor: 25
- Armor Per Level: 3
- Attack Speed Per Level: 1
- Base MoveSpeed: 330
- Attack Range: 500
- Bop n’ Block (P):
- Yuumi’s attacks against a champion grant her a [50 – 330] (+40% AP) damage shield and restores [30 – 160] mana. This effect has a [20 – 8] second cooldown.
- This shield follows Yuumi until broken, and will protect Yuumi’s Attached ally while she has one.
- Shield: 50/55/60/70/80/90/105/120/135/150/170/190/210/230/255/280/305/330
- Mana: 30/38/45/53/61/68/76/84/91/99/106/114/122/129/137/145/152/160
- Cooldown 20/19/18/17/16/15/14/13/12/11/10/9/8 at 1/2/4/5/6/8/9/11/12/14/15/16/18
- Prowling Projectile (Q)
- 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- 11/10/9/8/7s Cooldown
- Yuumi summons an errant missile that deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+30% AP) magic damage to the first enemy hit. If the missile travels for 1 second before impacting, it deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% AP) magic damage instead and slows champions for 30/40/50/60/70% decaying over 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1 seconds.
- If cast while Attached, Yuumi can control the missile using her mouse.
- You and Me! (W):
- 0 Man
- 10s Cooldown
- Passive: Yuumi and the ally she’s Attached to gain 5/9/13/17/21% of each other’s Attack Damage or Ability Power, converted to Adaptive Force.
- Active: Yuumi dashes to an ally champion and Attaches to them. While Yuumi is Attached, she follows her partner’s movement and is untargetable except from towers.
- Zoomies (E):
- 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- 0.5s Cooldown
- Yuumi heals herself for 25/35/45/55/65 (+10% AP) to 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% AP), increasing based on missing health, and gains 25 (+10% AP)% movement speed decaying over 2 seconds. If Yuumi is Attached, this spell affects that ally instead.
- This spell has two charges. Yuumi gains a charge every 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.
- Maximum healing at 20% health and below.
- Final Chapter (R):
- 100 Mana
- 130/110/90s Cooldown
- Yuumi channels for 3.5 seconds, launching 7 waves dealing 60/80/100/120/140 (+20% AP) magic damage (extra missiles deal 40% damage). Champions hit by 3 or more waves are rooted for 1.75 seconds.
- Yuumi can move and cast You and Me! and Zoomies while channeling.
Here’s Yuumi’s complete VO:
And here are all of her special interactions:
Blitzcrank – buffed
- Static Field (R):
- Detonation damage increased to 250/375/500 from 150/275/400.
Brand – buffed
- Conflagration (E):
- Damage increased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 70/90/110/130/150.
- AP ratio increased to 45% from 35%.
Caitlyn – buffed
- Yordle Snap Trap (W):
- Headshot bonus damage increased to 60/105/150/195/240 from 40/90/140/190/240.
Graves – buffed
- End of the Line (Q):
- Detonation damage increased to 85/120/155/190/225 from 85/115/145/175/205.
Master Yi – changed
- Alpha Strike (Q):
- Cast time removed
- New effect: If Master Yi has struck less than the maximum amount of times and there are no other nearby eligible targets, he strikes the same target for 25% damage before checking again.
- Duration changed to 0.8 seconds from ‘variable’
- Meditate (W):
- Cast time removed.
- Wuju Style (E):
- No longer grants AD while not on cooldown.
- Highlander (R):
- Movement speed increase changed to 35/45/55% bonus movespeed from 25/35/45% total movespeed.
Riven – changed
- Broken Wings (Q):
- Cooldown decreased to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds from 13 seconds at all ranks.
- Valor (E):
- Cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 seconds from 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.
Shaco – changed
- Hallucinate (R):
- Shaco will now reappear 200 units from his cursor, facing towards the clone. Shaco’s clone will now appear 200 units in the opposite direction, facing Shaco.
Soraka – buffed
- Starcall (Q):
- Bonus movement speed increased to 15/20/25/30/35% from 14/18/22/26/30%.
- Movement speed now decays “significantly less rapidly.”
Tryndamere – changed
- Spinning Slash (E):
- Cooldown decreased to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds.
- AP ratio decreased to 80% from 100%.
Vayne – nerfed
- Final Hour (R):
- Tumble cooldown reduction changed to 30/40/50% from 50% at all ranks.
Xin Zhao – buffed
- Three Talon Strike (Q):
- AD increased to 50% from 40%.
- Cooldown decreased to 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds from 9/8/7/6/5 seconds.
Guinsoo’s Rageblade – changed
- Phantom hit frequency increased to every 3 attacks from every 2 attacks.
- Armor penetration changed to 15% from 6% + 0.5% per level.
- Magic penetration increased to 15% from 6% + 0.5% per level.
Essence Reaver – buffed
- AD increased to 70 from 65.
Hunter’s Talisman – buffed
- Passive burn now applies on attacks from pets.
- Applies to all Hunter’s Talisman upgrades.
Runic Echoes – buffed
- Combine cost decreased to 250 gold from 375 gold.
- Total cost decreased to 2500 gold from 2625 gold.
- True damage/healing conversion at full stacks decreased to 8% of damage dealt from 10%.
Here are Battle Academia Ezreal’s special interactions:
And here’s his splash:
Here’s her splash:
Here’s her splash:
Here’s her splash:
Here’s his splash:
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.10 LOGIN SCREEN
Every League of Legends patch has its own login screen. They’re always fairly excellent, and patch 9.10’s is likely to be no exception. It’ll probably based on new champion Yuumi.
That’s everything we’ve got for you in League of Legends patch 9.10. You can stay up to date with the game with the League of Legends patch 9.9 notes, and make sure to join us again for patch 9.11 in the very near future.