League of Legends patch 9.11 is now available on the PBE. While we don’t have a new champion to deal with this time (patch 9.10 introduced Yuumi) there are a few pretty significant balance changes worth taking a look at.
Teemo and Malphite were both back for testing earlier in this PBE cycle, but their changes have since been reworked, along with a mini-rework for Wukong. Some of the other balance changes – those being made to Camille, Diana, and Zac – are pretty substantial. Yuumi has been hotfixed during the course of patch 9.10, but there are also some minor tweaks heading to her in patch 9.11.
Elsewhere, the new patch heralds the arrival of Little Demon Tristana. The new cosmetic was the winning choice in a fan poll earlier this year, and Riot’s turnaround has been pretty impressive. Other than that, it’s a pretty quiet update on the cosmetics front, but the balance changes are big enough that I think they make up for the lack of new skins.
League of Legends patch 9.11 release date and downtime
We don’t have an exact release date for League of Legends patch 9.11, but patches normally release on a bi-weekly schedule. With that in mind, expect the new update to arrive on Wednesday, May 29.
League of Legends patch 9.11 Balance changes
Akali – nerfed
- Assassin’s Mark (P):
- Energy restoration decreased to 10/15/20 from 10/20/30.
- AP decreased to 50% from 70%.
- AD decreased to 60% from 90%.
Galio – nerfed
- Shield of Durand (W):
- Minimum damage decreased to 10/20/30/40/50 (+30% AP) from [20/30/40/50/60 (+20% AP).
- Maximum damage decreased to 30/60/90/120/150 (+90% AP) from 60/90/120/150/180 (+60% AP).
- Justice Punch (E):
- Damage decreased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/135/170/205/240.
Gragas – buffed
- Base HP increased to 600 from 683.52.
- HP per level increased to 95 from 89.
- Base AD increased to 64 from 61.38.
Janna – changed
- Zephyr (W):
- Damage decreased to 55/90/125/160/195 from 55/100/145/190/235.
- Cooldown decreased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds from 8 at all ranks.
- Eye of the Storm (E):
- Shield increased to 80/115/150/185/220 from 70/105/140/175/210.
- Cooldown changed to 16/15/14/13/12 seconds from 18/16/14/12/10 seconds.
- New effect: Each Janna ability that slows or knocks an enemy champion airborne will reduce Eye of the Storm’s cooldown by 20%
Jayce – nerfed
- Shock Blast (Q Cannon):
- Damage decreased to 70/115/160/205/250 +100% bAD from 65/110/155/200/245 + 120% bAD.
Karthus – nerfed
- Requiem (R):
- Damage decreased to 200/250/500 + 65% AP from 250/400/550 + 75% AP.
Master Yi – nerfed
- Attack speed decreased to .679 from .733.
- Alpha Strike (Q):
- Repeat strike damage decreased to 15% from 25%.
Rammus – nerfed
- Tremors (R):
- Damage decreased to 30/60/90 from 40/80/120.
Warwick – buffed
- Jaws of the Beast (Q):
- Healing increased to 30/45/60/75/90% from 30/40/50/60/70%.
Yuumi – hotfixed!
- Base mana regen increased to 10 from 7.5.
- Passive mana restore increased to 40-160 from 30-160.
- Bop n’ Block (P):
- Shield increased to 80-360 from 50-330.
- Prowling Projectile (Q):
- Damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140/165 from 40/60/80/100/120/140.
- AP ratio increased to 45% from 30%.
- Empowered damage increased to 60/105/150/195/240/285 from 60/100/140/180/220/160.
- Slow increased to 40/48/56/64/72/70% from 30/40/50/60/70/80%.
- Slow duration increased to 1.25/1.35/1.45/1.55/1.65/1.75 seconds from 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.
- Zoomies (E):
- Minimum heal increased to 30/40/50/60/70 from 25/35/45/55/65.
- Maximum heal increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 50/70/90/110/130.
- Final Chapter (R):
- Multi-hit damage reduction decreased to 50% from 60%.
Zac – changed
- Stretching Strikes (Q):
- Cooldown increased to 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds.
- Unstable Matter (W):
- Percentage of target’s max health per 100 AP as magic damage decreased to 2% from 4%.
- Let’s Bounce (R):
- “Zac bounces 4 times gaining 20-50% movement speed over the duration, but is unable to use Q or E and can’t attack. The first bounce deals 140/210/280 (+40% AP) damage on a target, reduced by 50% for subsequent bounces on the same target. The first bounce on a given target knocks them back for 1 second, and all bounces on the same target slow by 20%.”
League of Legends patch 9.11 Skins
Little Demon Tristana
Here’s her splash:
League of Legends patch 9.11 login theme
Every League of Legends patch comes with its own login theme. They’re always fairly excellent, and patch 9.11’s are no exception. This time around, it’s dedicated to the Battle Academy skin line.
That’s everything we’ve got for you in League of Legends patch 9.11. You can stay up to date with the game with the League of Legends patch 9.10 notes, and make sure to join us again for patch 9.12 in the very near future.