You can check out the full list of the Valorant patch notes for 6.07 below, which include an array of agent changes and fixes, alongside sweeping edits to the map Bind, which has been out of circulation while being fixed.
Patch notes courtesy of Riot Games.
Valorant patch 6.07 – Full notes
Below are the full notes for Valorant patch 6.07, courtesy of Riot Games.
UI Indicators Update
In an effort to consolidate and make consistent our use of UI indicators throughout our roster, we’ve updated some abilities to have or not have UI indicators.
- Yellow indicator removed from Leer (C)
- Critical danger indicator added to FRAG/ment (C)
- Yellow indicator removed from Seekers (X)
- Yellow indicator removed from Alarmbot (E)
- Yellow indicator removed from Trademark ©
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) has been updated to correctly appear when playing with Bloom (graphical effect that makes things brighter) turned off.
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) scanning VFX has been updated to be more visible as it travels through the world.
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (E) model has been increased in size to more accurately represent its hitbox. This will not affect lineups. The collision as it travels is unchanged.
- Exit room for B Long to A Lobby teleporter has been moved to outside A Bath.
- A Lobby has been adjusted to accommodate the new teleporter location.
- Doorway from A Lobby into A Bath has been widened.
- Doorway from A Bath to A Site has been widened.
- Radianite crates on A Site have been adjusted.
- Barrel has been added on A Site.
- Back wall on A Site has been adjusted.
- Defender Spawn to B Site doorway has been widened.
- Utility window has been added to B Site into B Hall.
Player Behaviour Updates
AFK and Queue Dodging
We have made improvements to our interventions system for violations when it comes to player participation.
- We’re increasing the amount of Ranked Rating loss for repeated ranked queue dodging
- We’re introducing a 1 day ranked restriction for people who frequently take part in excessive AFK behavior, sooner than previously introduced ranked restrictions
- Projectiles will now reset their blue travel trail when teleporting, removing the line that connects from teleporter to teleporter. This trail is only visible to allies.
- (late notes for Patch 6.06) Fixed a bug where Agents are able to drop both primary and secondary weapons while planting or defusing the Spike.
- Fixed a bug in the minimap where teleport abilities can reveal an Agent’s out-of-sight minimap location when under packet loss.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ outline/fresnel were displayed even when “Hide Outlines and Fresnel” setting was enabled.
- Fixed a bug (previously fixed in 3.10 but cases of this issue were recently reported) where sometimes outgoing packet send rate was lower than intended for game clients running at > 128 FPS.
Fixed issues where vision cones of vertical wall-type abilities (Phoenix’s Blaze (C), Viper’s Toxic Screen (E), Harbor’s High Tide (E)) could flicker or distort on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where the social panel from the in-game options screen was sometimes getting stuck open (for example when you opened the social panel, closed the options screen, then opened the options screen again).
- Fixed a bug where when the in-game language is Arabic and you enter an English word first in a chat message, it would break the right-to-left format standard of text in Arabic.
Wonder what these changes will do to the Valorant tier list? While you wait to find out, it’s worth loading up one of the best Valorant crosshairs to ensure that tiny changes like these don’t impact your game.