Update, December 14: The first DLC adventure for Wolfenstein II, The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe, is available now.
Just can’t get enough of the glorious gunplay and pulpy heroism of Wolfenstein? The game’s first bit of DLC is available now, following the exploits of former pro quarterback Joseph Stallion in The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe.
Find out how MachineGames brought the guns of Wolfenstein II to life.
Joe will be taking the fight to the Nazis in the ruins of Chicago and in space, making use of the Ram Shackles ability to charge into the action. (That’s not really what a quarterback does, but hey, it’s still an American football-adjacent ability.)
The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe is available now for $9.99 / £7.99 / €9.99, or as part of the Season Pass. The update is a 5.1GB download on PC.
Original story, November 13: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is out, it’s excellent, and you should probably play it. But what if you already have, and you’re looking for more Nazi-rocking mayhem? You won’t have to survive on the scraps of challenge missions much longer, because Bethesda have announced the full plan for upcoming DLC releases.
Episode Zero, introducing the pulp hero cast that will star through the rest of the content, is available now, either as a pre-order bonus or part of the season pass. Here’s what’s to come.
- December 14 - The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe
- As former professional quarterback Joseph Stallion, smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space!
- January 30 - The Diaries of Agent Silent Death
- As ex-OSS agent and assassin Jessica Valiant, infiltrate Nazi bunkers in California and discover the secrets of Operation San Andreas!
- March - The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins
- As the US Army’s renowned hero Captain Gerald Wilkins, embark on a mission to Nazi-controlled Alaska to dismantle Operation Black Sun!
If taking some real American heroes into battle against the fascists sounds like a good time, the season pass is available for $24.99 / £17.99 / €24.99.