Wolfenstein II is upon us, and we’ve had a week and a half to see the revolution through. (Can you believe that one part?) Now that you’ve certainly all done the things that are too spoilerish for me to write about here, there’s only one thing to do - get into some extra DLC.
Find out how MachineGames made Wolfenstein II's guns feel just right.
The countdown on the game’s main menu has finally hit zero, opening up the long-promised vault - which holds pretty much what we expected. The most relevant part is a series of ten new challenge missions which can either be played from the menu or aboard Eva’s Hammer once you’ve made it past chapter two.
If you either pre-ordered the game or have already bought the season pass, you’ll be able to play episode zero of the Freedom Chronicles DLC, introducing brave American heroes like Joseph Stallion, Jessica Valiant, and Gerald Wilkins.
Alongside those content updates are some PC specific bug and performance fixes.
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
It’s a perfect time to get out there and save America. Somebody’s got to.