There are, as always, seven Fortnite Week 10 challenges (four normal, earning you five battle stars, and three hard, which will net you ten stars). Here’s what they are, and how to beat them.
Fortnite week 10 challenges
- Search chests in Fatal Fields – 5 stars
- You’ll find Fatal Fields in the Southern half of the map, a short trek north of Lucky Landing. Make sure to check all of the out-buildings for the seven chests you’ll need, as well as the barn, stables, and house.
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents– 5 stars
- You’ll need to deal 250 headshot damage to complete this challenge. For you sniper aficionados, this should be easy. For the rest of us, you’ll need to score between 4-5 headshots with most assault rifles to bag this. Alternatively, make sure to blast your opponents in the face with a shotgun – that should help.
- Search a chest in different named locations– 5 stars
- You’ll need to open 12 chests for this one, but you can do so at any named location, from Junk Junction to Moisty Mire, anywhere on the map.
- Skydive through Floating Rings – 5 stars
- The Floating Rings will show up on Thursday, so I’m not exactly sure where you’ll find them just yet. They’ll be easy to spot from the Battle Bus though, and Fortnite Intel reports that you can dive through 2 rings per drop if you aim right.
- Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV – 10 Stars
- This week’s hidden Battle Star lies between Tomato Town and Wailing Woods. It’ll pop up on top of a hill between a fallen log and a standing rock, as illustrated below.
- Eliminate opponents – 10 stars
- Ten opponents must fall by your hand to allow you to claim this one. No easy solution for it though – just start shooting.
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park – 10 stars
- This week’s kill-zone is Pleasant Park. Make sure to drop for the rooftops, and avoid staying out in the open for too long. You’ll need three eliminations to complete this challenge.
The Fortnite week 10 challenges will reward you with 4,000 XP, which is a pretty impressive amount. If you haven’t completed challenges from Fortnite week five,Fortnite week six,Fortnite week 7, or Fortnite week 8yet, remember they’re all still available, so you can still earn your bonus stars and XP. Meanwhile, the Fortnite week 9 challengesare still live, so be sure to complete them.