What are the new GTA Casino Heist weapons? The GTA Casino Heist release date and start time has come and gone, so now we can find out. A good thing, too, as we probably wouldn’t get very far in a heist without the weapons to pull it off.
If you haven’t taken part in a GTA heist before, it’s one of Grand Theft Auto Online’s many multiplayer activities. You group up with friends or randoms and take part in a series of missions that lead to the heist. The smaller missions usually have you do something like scout out an area, fetch a vehicle, or even rob a bank in groups of two or more. Once you’re ready, you take on the heist and try and pull off your separate tasks, hoping your friends have managed to do their bit.
Central to all of this is guns and explosives – as is the way of GTA Online – and as a new heist has just gone live we have some more to add to our arsenal. Read on to find out more about the new GTA Casino Heist weapons.
What are the new GTA Casino Heist weapons?
- Ceramic Pistol
- Navy Revolver
How to complete the secret GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver challenge
Completing the secret GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver challenge can be a bit tricky as there are no hints or cues, you just have to stumble across it. You can find a summary below, however, and a video above if you’d like more visual detail. First up, we need to find some mystery clues.
GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver mystery clues locations
- Mystery clue one: find the farm in Great Chaparral and you’ll see the words “Can you find me?” graffitied on the back side of the barn
- Mystery clue two: head to the landing strip in Grand Senora Desert and then north to find a hand in the sand among some rubbish
- Mystery clue three: make your way to the farm in Grapeseed and you’ll find a bloody machete sticking out of the side of the wooden barn
- Mystery clue four: travel to the Paleto Forest service station and look for a wooden outhouse round the back – you should find a bloody hand print on the door
Where is GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver mystery clue five?
- Spot one: next to the train tracks in Mount Gordo
- Spot two: under the San Chianski Mountain Range highway next to the train tracks
- Spot three: hidden behind the red cylinder next to the train tracks in Palmer-Taylor Power Station
- Spot four: found among the trees in Zago Zancudo swamp
- Spot five: next to the river and among the trees in Raton Canyon
The last GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver is a bit tricky as there are five locations it can appear. Thankfully, though, it will always appear as a black car with bin bags, blood stains, and a few machetes.
where to find the Gta casino heist navy revolver killer
Once you find all the clues you’ll get a threatening text message from the murderer. Head to Blaine County and he’ll come after you between the hours of 7PM and 5AM. It only takes one shot to kill him, so it’s pretty straight forward. Once you do that, the GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver is yours.
And that wraps it up, that’s all the new GTA Casino Heist weapons we’ve seen so far and how to get the GTA Casino Heist Navy Revolver. We’ve already found plenty of GTA Casino Heist cars, and how the GTA Casino heist Twitch Prime benefits give us a leg up for the heist. Speaking of, we’ve also found out how to start the GTA Casino heist mission, and the payout, too.