Thanks to the introduction of the Technical Test Servers a few seasons back, the first Rainbow Six Siege update of a new season tends to be fairly light, focussing on cleaning up anything that slipped through the cracks from TTS to launch. This Rainbow Six Siege update does address a couple of the game’s most irritating glitches and bugs, including invisible player models and loadout resets.
New to Siege? Here are the best Rainbow Six Siege operators.
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Y3S1.1 release date
Patch Y3S1.1 arrives on PC on Tuesday, March 20, and will arrive on consoles later in the week. Server maintenance on PC will commence at 13:00 GMT and is will run for roughly 15 minutes, so hopefully you will not have to endure too much downtime.
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Y3S1.1 bug fixes
- Fixed – operators can be invisible for all users or have a different uniform equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment
- Fixed – all equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity
- Fixed – R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop
- Fixed – Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed
- Fixed – player loses access to operators from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition
- Fixed – the play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 joins the squad
- Fixed – the Gold Skin for Hibana’s P229 is corrupted
- Fixed – text overlaps the preview operator image in highlights tab from the Shop Menu
- Fixed – while wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash’s eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen
- Fixed – when the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no “revive” icon or timer
- Fixed – occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player
- Fixed – He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading
- Fixed – drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane
- Fixed – during the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed – if a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed – Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon
- Fixed – Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash’s Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite
- Fixed – incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Outbreak collection menu
- Fixed – some operators have the Outbreak loadout in the operator screen
- Fixed – the Outbreak Collection button does not work
- Fixed – operator voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English
- Fixed – after using all the ammo on the turret, it cannot be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality