What are all of The Password Game rules? If you’re patient enough to want to complete The Password Game, you’ll find it useful to have a list of all of the rules in the game beforehand.
We’ve head-scratched our way through this puzzle game to bring you all of the rules which your password will have to conform to. We’ve also got The Password Game answers and some important tips for you in another guide, which you’d do well to have open in a separate tab as, believe it or not, The Password Game gets pretty hectic.
All 35 The Password Game rules
Here are all 35 rules in The Password Game:
- Rule 1 – Your password must be at least five characters
- Rule 2 – Your password must include a number
- Rule 3 – Your password must include an uppercase letter
- Rule 4 – Your password must include a special character
- Rule 5 – The digits in your password must add up to 25
- Rule 6 – Your password must include a month of the year
- Rule 7 – Your password must include a Roman numeral
- Rule 8 – Your password must include one of our sponsors
- Rule 9 – The Roman numerals in your password should multiply to 35
- Rule 10 – Your password must include this CAPTCHA
- Rule 11 – Your password must include today’s Wordle answer
- Rule 12 – Your password must include a two letter symbol from the periodic table
- Rule 13 – Your password must include the current phase of the moon as an emoji
- Rule 14 – Your password must include the name of this country
- Rule 15 – Your password must include a leap year
- Rule 16 – Your password must include the best move in algebraic chess notation
- Rule 17 – 🥚 This is my chicken Paul. He hasn’t hatched yet. Please put him in your password and keep him safe
- Rule 18 – The elements in your password must have atomic numbers that add up to 200
- Rule 19 – All the vowels in your password must be bolded
- Rule 20 – Oh no! Your password is on fire 🔥. Quick, put it out!
- Rule 21 – Your password is not strong enough 🏋️♂️
- Rule 22 – Your password must contain one of the following affirmations: I am loved | I am worthy | I am enough
- Rule 23 – Paul has hatched ! Please don’t forget to feed him. He eats three 🐛 every minute
- Rule 24 – Your password must include the URL of a YouTube video of this exact length
- Rule 25 – A sacrifice must be made. Pick two letters that you will no longer be able to use
- Rule 26 – Your password must contain twice as many italic characters as bold
- Rule 27 – At least 30% of your password must be in the Wingdings font
- Rule 28 – Your password must include this color in hex
- Rule 29 – All Roman numerals must be in Times New Roman
- Rule 30 – The font size of every digit must be equal to its square
- Rule 31 – Every instance of the same letter must have a different font size
- Rule 32 – Your password must include the length of your password
- Rule 33 – The length of your password must be a prime number
- Rule 34 – This rule is skipped!
- Rule 35 – Your password must include the current time
After following all 35 rules, you will be asked whether this is your final password. Be prepared before clicking confirm, as you’ll immediately be given just 120 seconds to type in your exact password. If you fail to do so, the game will reset and you will have to start from the beginning again.