We sent Jeremy off a hunting this week to track down and catch our American member, Rob Zacny. Jeremy was grievously injured in the hunt and so wasn’t able to join us on this week’s recording but the caged Zacny made ample replacement, telling us about his experiences at GDC.
In episode three we decided to break from the tradition established in the first two episodes and introduce technical difficulties. It's very avant garde of us. As such, we've skipped the first 15 minutes and jump right in on fancy news story number three.
Here are the relevant articles:
- Nvidia’s ridiculously expensive new graphics card, the GTX Titan Z
- Julian interviewed Alex Mayberry, lead producer of Diablo 3
- Rob told about about Krautscape, a racing game where you build the track as you drive
- Julian’s been playing the subway simulator Mini Metro
- Steve’s reviewed Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Part Two
- The Secret World isn’t dead, Rob’s been playing it. Here’s why Dan Griliopoulos wants you to try it
- And Tim’s been playing Loadout, a shooter with willies.
As always, any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and can be sent to [email protected] or posted in the discussion below.
Also, we should be improving audio in the coming weeks as we’re trying out some new mics.