Want to know what the best Fortnite skins in Chapter 3 Season 2 are? The latest season of Fortnite is finally here, and with it comes a host of changes to the game as well as plenty of new skins. The devs have finally introduced a ‘No Building’ mode, you can find Fortnite tank locations all over the map, and you can search Fortnite Omni Chip locations to build your Omni sword.
Fortnite is no stranger to crossover characters, but Epic kicked things up a gear with the introduction of NPCs in Chapter 2 Season 5. The Mandalorian plus Grogu, Predator, and even Ellen Ripley from Alien have all debuted in the battle royale game. Season 6 took things a step further, throwing Neymar and Lara Croft into the fray, while Season 7 saw Rick, Morty, and Superman make their Fortnite debuts. Don’t be surprised if your favourite characters eventually become one of the best Fortnite skins.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the amount of characters Epic adds to Fortnite – if you’ve taken a break from the game and want to know who Epic will add to the Fortnite skin roster this season, we’ve got you covered. Chapter 3 Season 2 begins with Doctor Strange, and it looks like The Prowler is coming to the battle royale game during the midpoint of the season.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 2 SKINS
Fortnite skins are typically released in two ways: through the battle pass and separately as individual bundles. You can acquire the latest battle pass by purchasing 1000 Fortnite V-bucks for £6.49/$7.99.
Here’s a list of the battle pass skins you can unlock in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2:
- Page 1 – Tsuki 2.0
- Page 2 – Gunnar
- Page 3 – Tsuki 2.0 (Simmering Pearl)
- Page 3 – Gunnar (Arctic Tac)
- Page 3 – Gunnar (Order Helmet)
- Page 4 – The Imagined
- Page 4 – Gunnar (Ultra-Charge)
- Page 5 – Kiara K.O.
- Page 6 – Tsuki 2.0 (Iridium)
- Page 6 – The Imagined (Combat Elite)
- Page 7 – The Origin
- Page 7 – Kiara K.O. (Battle Gold)
- Page 8 – Erisa
- Page 8 – The Origin (Granite Grey)
- Page 9 – Erisa (Cerulean)
- Page 10 – Doctor Strange
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 2 BATTLE PASS BONUS REWARDS SKINS
There are a number of skin variants in the battle pass that can only be unlocked by claiming 100 rewards. Think of these skins as five additional pages of rewards.
Here’s a list of the skin variants in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 battle pass:
- Page 1 – Kiara K.O. (Combat Rebel)
- Page 1 – Gunnar (Nova Storm)
- Page 1 – Erisa (Silvan)
- Page 2 – The Imagined (Viridian)
- Page 2 – Tsuki 2.0 (Dazzling Spirit)
- Page 2 – The Origin (Spacevoid Black)
- Page 3 – Doctor Strange (Stealth Silver)
- Page 3 – Gunnar (Stealth Silver)
- Page 3 – Kiara K.O. (Stealth Silver)
- Page 3 – Erisa (Stealth Silver)
- Page 3 – Tsuki 2.0 (Stealth Silver)
- Page 4 – Doctor Strange (Tempest)
- Page 4 – Gunnar (Tempest)
- Page 4 – Kiara K.O. (Tempest)
- Page 4 – Erisa (Tempest)
- Page 4 – Tsuki 2.0 (Tempest)
- Page 5 – Doctor Strange (Vivid)
- Page 5 – Gunnar (Vivid)
- Page 5 – Kiara K.O. (Vivid)
- Page 5 – Erisa (Vivid)
- Page 5 – Tsuki 2.0 (Vivid)
And that’s every skin in the latest season of Fortnite. We’ll be updating this page once Epic releases a new batch of skins. Judging by the amount of crossover characters we’ve seen join Fortnite over the past few months, there’s almost no doubt this trend is going to continue for quite some time. In the meantime, check out our guide on Fortnite gold to upgrade your weapons and hire some NPCs to fight alongside you.