Want to get your hands on cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077? Equipping implants and customising V is the main way to create a playstyle you enjoy, and experimenting with the various cyberware you’ll find in Night City is one of the main draws of this massive RPG.
Cyberware is a part of V’s body and although you’ll start off with standard implants you’ll discover and be able to install rarer implants into slots as you progress, which are all equippable to various parts of your body. There are five rarity tiers including common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary, with some implants spread across rarity tiers which will take up more slots.
Cyberware can be found in Night City’s ripperdoc clinics and will have multiple fragments you can use which provide different effects. Cyberware falls under the categories active, triggered, and passive. Active abilities are similar to weapons and will need to be activated, triggered cyberware activates when conditions are met, and passive abilities provide benefits with no player action.
Cyberpunk 2077 cyberware
There are eleven different parts of the body that can be augmented through cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Here are all the available slots, plus the cyberware we’ve found so far:
Frontal Cortex (3 slots)
- Ram Upgrade – increases cyberdeck RAM recovery rate
- Limbic System Enhancement – increases crit chance
- Mechatronic core – increases damage to drones, mechs and robots
- Memory boost – defeating an enemy instantly recovers cyberdeck RAM
- Ex-Disk – increases your cyberdeck’s max RAM units by three
- Visual Cortex Support – increases crit damage
Ocular System (1 slot)
- Kiroshi Optics – the standard optics you start the game with
Circulatory System (3 slots)
- Tyrosine Injector – increases the breach time of the breach protocol Cyberpunk 2077 quickhack
- Syn-Lungs – increases stamina regen
- Bioplastic Blood vessels – increases health regen outside of combat
- Biomonitor – instantly restores health when health drops to 15%.
Immune system (2 slots)
- Cataresist – increases all resistances by 8%
Nervous System (2 slots)
- Synaptic Accelerator – slows time when you are detected by enemies
- Kerenzikov – allows you to aim and shoot while dodging. Slows time when blocking, aiming, or attacking during a slide or dodge.
- Reflex Tuner – slows time when your health drops to 25%.
- Neofiber – increases evasion
Integumentary System (3 slots)
- Subdermal armor – increases armor
Operating System (1 slot)
- Cyberdecks – of various specification
- Berserk implants
Skeleton (2 slots)
- Titanium Bones – increases carrying capacity
- Bionic Lungs – increases stamina
- Synaptic Signal Optimiser – increases health
- Dense Marrow – increases stamina cost of melee attacks but increases base damage of melee weapons
- Microvibration generator – increases base damage of melee weapons
- Microrotors – increases attack speed
Hands (1 slot)
- Ballistic Coprocessor – increases the chance to ricochet shots with Power weapons
- Smart Link – allows you to use the smart-targeting module in Smart weapons
Arms (1 slot)
- Gorilla Arms – Gorilla Arms charge with each attack. When you perform a Strong Attack, they deal bonus damage based on the charge level. Gorilla Arms also allow you to force open locked doors and rip turrets from their bases. They deal physical damage.
- Mantis Blades – allow you to slice and dice your enemies with swift, deadly slashes. They also unlock the ability to leap towards a target and deal massive damage. They deal physical damage.
- Monowire – charges when equipped but not used in combat. Attacks with a charged wire deal bonus damage based on the charge level. Charge level and bonus damage dealt decline with each attack. Deals physical damage.
- Projectile Launch system – allows you to unleash various powerful projectiles, dealing various types of damage as well as causing explosions and applying Cyberpunk 2077 status effects. Explodes on impact and deals major Physical damage to enemies within the area of effect. Charged shots increase damage, the explosion radius and the chance to dismember.
Legs (2 slots)
- Reinforced tendons – press spacebar while in midair to perform a double jump.
- Fortified ankles – hold spacebar to charge the power of the jump, then release to jump.
That’s all the Cyberpunk 2077 cyberware we’ve found so far – if you’re planning your character, check out which Cyberpunk 2077 life paths there are as part of V’s initial Cyberpunk 2077 character customisation – or take a look at the best Cyberpunk 2077 builds and Cyberpunk 2077 weapons.