Week 10 has arrived, ushering in a new set of weekly Fortnite challenges for you to complete in the relentless grind to the highest tiers of the battle pass. While you’ll still be doing all the usual tasks – getting eliminations in key locations, searching chests, and using specific items – you’ll also have to go hunting for Fortnite Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in basements scattered across the battle royale map.
Why? Well, once completed, we get a picture of a nice blue llama. Why else would you collect puzzle pieces of any sort? We hoped that this last piece of the Fortnite season 5 puzzle (sorry) would tell us more about the upcoming Fortnite season 6, but we suppose we’ll just have to be patient and diligently hoover up the rest of our challenges while we wait.
Basements, by their very nature, are pretty well hidden, and we’ve found as many as possible in our search for Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces to help you complete your Fortnite week 10 challenges. So, without further ado, here are all Fortnite Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces locations we know about so far.
All Fortnite Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces locations:
We’ve marked the Fortnite Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces locations we know about so far on the map below. We also have a video to make it even easier for you to complete this challenge.
Here are all Fortnite Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces locations:
- Risky Reels: in the house north-west of Risky Reels in the corner.
- Shifty Shafts: west in the basement of the southern house.
- Greasy Grove: in the basement of Durr Burger.
- Greasy Grove: in the basement of the building on the hill south of this area.
- Snobby Shores: in the large house to the north
- Snobby Shores: in the basement of a house south of this area.
- Salty Springs: in the large white house in Salty Springs, another Jigsaw Puzzle Piece is in the basement here.
- Tomato Temple: north of this new area is a path that leads to a large house on the right side. A puzzle piece is in the basement of this building.
For the time-being, these are the Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in basements locations we know about so far. Our hopes that the completed puzzle would give us clues to the upcoming Fortnite season 6. But, as it simply makes a blue llama, our hopes were sadly dashed. That disappointment aside, happy week 10 challenge hunting.