The Genshin Impact Nilou banner release date originally took place on September 27, but she’s finally coming back to the game in the 3.6 update in a banner rerun. As a five-star character, ensure you have enough Primogems in time for her banner release.
One of the new characters coming with Genshin Impact 3.1, Nilou is a sword-wielding Hydro user. Confirmed by Hoyoverse in the 3.1 livestream, Nilou is every bit the graceful performer, officially titled Dance of Lotuslight. If you want to get your hands on the five-star Hydro character, you’re in luck. Nilou’s banner is currently live in the free PC game for the next three weeks.
Genshin Impact Nilou banner rerun release date
As confirmed in the Genshin Impact 3.6 livestream, the first half of the update features Nilou and Nahida on separate banners. Nilou’s banner rerun went live on April 12.
The characters featured on Nilou’s banner are:
- Kuki Shinobu
Gensnhin Impact Nilou abilities
Normal Attack – Dance of the Bowstring Moon
- Normal: Perform up to three sword attacks in a row.
- Charged: Carry out a twirling slash by consuming stamina.
- Plunging: Plunge from mid-air to strike the ground and damage any opponents on the path, dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Dance of the Seven Realms
Entering the Pirouette state, Nilou deals Hydro damage to opponents based on her max HP. In this state, Normal attacks cause Nilou to enter the Sword Dance stance, while Elemental attacks cause her to the Whirling Steps stance.
- Sword Dance: Third move ends Pirouette and unleashes a watery moon that deals Hydro damage to opponents it touches. Nilou is granted the Lunar Prayer effect, converting Normal attacks into Sword Dance attacks, launching another watery moon.
- Whirling Steps: Third move ends Pirouette and unleashes a Water Wheel which hurtles into opponents dealing AoE Hydro damage. The Water Wheel then creates an aura of Tranquility which surrounds your active character, applying the wet status effect to opponents within its area of effect.
In Pirouette or Lunar Prayer states, Nilou is unable to perform Charged Attacks and leaves these states when they come to an end naturally, or when Nilou leaves the field.
Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring
The dance causes a Lotus of Distant Waters to bloom, which deals AoE Hydro damage based on Nilou’s max HP. Dance of the Lotus also affects all hit opponents with Lingering Aeon, which deals Hydro damage after a time.
Nilou passive abilities
- White Jade Lotus: When cooking food with adventure-related effects, there is a chance of obtaining double the product by achieving Perfect Cooking.
- Court of Dancing Petals: When the party is made up of a mix of only Dendro and Hydro characters, the third Dance of the Seven Realms step grants all nearby characters the Golden Chalice’s Bounty for 30 seconds. The Golden Chalice’s Bounty increases characters’ Elemental Mastery by 60 for ten seconds when hit by Dendro attacks. Additionally, when the Elemental Reaction Bloom is triggered by a member of the Hydro-Dendro party, Bountiful Cores replace Dendro Cores. These burst more quickly and have a larger area of effect, but cannot trigger Hyber Bloom or Burgeoun.
- Dreamy Dance of Aeons: Damage dealt by Bountiful Cores increases by 7% for every 1,000 of Nilou’s HP over 30,000, up to a maximum of 300%.
- Dance of the Waning Moon: Enhances Dance of the Seven Realms Water Moon damage by 65%, and Tranquility Aura’s duration by six seconds.
- The Starry Skies, Their Flowers Rain: Related to Court of Dancing Petals, opponents damaged by Golden Chalice’s Bounty Hydro damage have their Hydro resistance reduced by 35% for ten seconds. Opponents damaged by a Bloom reaction during Court of Dancing Petals have their Dendro resistance reduced by 35% for ten seconds.
- Beguiling Shadowstep: Increases Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams Listening Spring level by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Fricative Pulse: When the third Dance of the Seven Realms Pirouette step hit an opponent, Nilou gains 15 Elemental Energy, and damage dealt by Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring is increased by 50% for eight seconds.
- Twirling Light: Increases Dance of the Seven Realms level by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Frostbreaker’s Melody: Nilou’s Crit rate is increased by 0.6%, and Crit damage by 1.2%, for every 1,000 points of her Max HP.
That’s all you need to know about the Genshin Impact Nilou banner rerun. Take a look at where your favourite characters fit into our Genshin Impact tier list, as well as the best Cyno team comp and Cyno build. If you want to play something entirely different, check out our list of the best PC games to get you started.