The League of Legends patch 12.11 notes are now hitting the Public Beta Environment (PBE) for all to see. While LoL patch 12.10 is live, thanks to the new update we already have an idea of what Riot Games is bringing to its popular MOBA game next – and it’s a big one.
First off, the most obvious addition in LoL update 12.10 is the arrival of the brand new champion Bel’Veth, the Empress of the Void, who is now available to play on the test server. Described as the “God of Oblivion” by Riot, she’s one of the most terrifying additions to the League of Legends roster yet. You can check out all her stats and abilities below.
A new champion means that 12.11 is otherwise a little light in updates, but it also features six new summer-themed skins for the likes of Ashe and Nidalee based around the Ocean Song festival, and it seems likely that more characters will get skins with this theme in later updates.
And now, here are the League of Legends patch 12.11 notes (thanks, Surrender at 20!).
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 12.11 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
According to the League of Legends 2022 patch schedule, the League of Legends patch 12.11 release date is set for Wednesday, June 8, 2022.
Maintenance times haven’t yet been confirmed, but usually begin at 3am PT for NA servers, 5am UK time for EUW servers, and 3am CET for EUNE servers, and last for approximately three hours, so expect downtime to start sometime around then.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 12.11 – NEW CHAMPION BEL’veth
- MR – 32
- MR Per Level – 2.05
- AD – 60
- AD Per Level – 2
- Armour – 32
- Armour Per Level – 4.7
- Base HP – 610
- HP Per Level – 105
- HP Regen Per Level – 0.17
- Health regen / HP5 – 8.5
- Move speed – 340
- Attack Range – 125
Death in Lavender (Passive)
- After using another ability, Bel’Veth becomes Ghosted and gets two attacks with 25% = (25-50%) attack speed. Gains 1 Lavender stack for monster takedowns and 2 stacks for champions and epic monsters, which adds 0.25 = (0.25 – 1.25)% attack speed.
Void Surge (Q)
- Dash attack dealing 76 = (10+110)% physical damage to any enemies she hits. Each direction has a cooldown of 17 seconds, scaled down based on her attack speed.
Above and Below (W)
- Bel’Veth attacks with her tail, doing magic damage, while knocking them upwards and slowing them for 1.25 seconds by 50%. If it hits a champion, any cooldown of Void Surge in that direction is refreshed.
Royal Maelstrom (E)
- Slash attack around Bel’Veth, dealing 70% damage reduction and life steal over 1.5 seconds. Each attack focuses on the lowest-health opponent, dealing physical damage based on the enemy’s missing health.
Endless Banquet (R)
- Ultimate Ability:
- Every second attack deals true damage, stacking infinitely. Takedowns on champions or epic monsters leave Void Coral, which Bel’Veth can eat to slow nearby enemies. She then explodes, dealing missing-health true damage and gaining 1 Lavender stack and her true demonic form.
- True Form:
- Bel’Veth gains increased max health, 25 non-combat move speed, 50 attack range, 10% attack speed, and her Void Surge ability can now pass through walls. Consuming further Void Coral increases the duration to 180 seconds and any dead minions are reborn as Void Remora.
You can check out the tooltips with exact ability, cooldown, duration, and other info as it’ll appear in-game on Surrender at 20’s page.
Here’s a clip demonstrating Bel’Veth’s VO in-game from Skin Spotlights:
BEL’VETH RELEASE SKIN
Here’s Bel’Veth’s Battle Boss release skin:
Here’s the Bel’Veth Battle Boss skin in action:
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 12.11 CHAMPION SKINS
OCEAN SONG ASHE
“As the CEO of the hot clothing company Frel, Ashe is dead tired after spending a year heads-down in work with little sun at her Northern headquarters. The Ocean Song Festival sounds like the perfect place for her to warm up, disappear into a crowd, and lose herself to some fabulous music.”
OCEAN SONG nidalee
“The Ocean Song Festival is lucky to have Nidalee as its performer stylist, with her fashion guides selling almost as much as her albums, but in reality, she’s here as a featured part of Yone’s show. She was the first person he showed his lyrics to, and it’s her honor to lend them her voice.”
OCEAN SONG Seraphine
OCEAN SONG SERAPHINE Prestige Edition
OCEAN SONG YONE – 1350 RP
OCEAN SONG ZERI
And that’s everything on the LoL patch 12.11 for now, but keep heading back to check them out as there’s sure to be lots more to eyeball and delve into ahead of the patch’s arrival very soon.
Be sure to go catch up on the LoL patch 12.10 notes too – it’s a big update, and there’s plenty on the way, so you’ll want to make sure you’re in the know on what’s about to drop now the patch is live. Plus, we have a LoL tier list that has all you need to know about the best League of Legends champions to play in each role as of the latest patch.