Want to know what all the Vampire Survivors weapon evolutions are? This roguelite indie game is rapidly gaining in popularity as players discover the sheer joy of walking around a forest or library, slaying an ever-growing encroaching horde of monsters that just want to be very close to you.
It’s a relatively simple game, but mastering it and unlocking Vampire Survivors characters can get tricky if you don’t spec into the correct build from the start. To evolve an item in Vampire Survivors, you must first level up a weapon to its maximum level, collect its linked item when it appears on the level-up screen, then kill an elite monster and open the chest it leaves behind. Unfortunately, you only have a few slots for weapons and items, so you must choose carefully.
The items that synergise well with a weapon aren’t necessarily the items you need to evolve them, so while you’ll want to pick up the Candelabrador if you have the Garlic weapon, you also need a Pummarola to power it up. If you don’t have the new Grim Grimoire item to help you figure out which items you should keep on a run with the best Vampire Survivors characters, we’ve put together a list of all the possible Vampire Survivors weapon evolutions and which items you need to pick up to get the best Vampire Survivors builds.
Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos
Here are all of the Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos:
- Axe + Candelabrador – Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover – Heaven Sword
- Fire Wand + Spinach – Hellfire
- King Bible + Spellbinder – Unholy Vespers
- Knife + Bracer – Thousand Edge
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome – Holy Wand
- Whip + Hollow Heart – Bloody Tear
- Garlic + Pummarola – Soul Eater
- Santa Water + Attractorb – La Borra
- Peachone + Ebony Wings – Vandalier (you can upgrade this once you get it)
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator – Thunder Loop
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac – Mannajja
- Pentagram + Crown – Gorgeous Moon
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú – Phieraggi
- Runetracer + Armor – No Future
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask – Vicious Hunger
- Shadow Pinion + Wings – Valkyrie Turner
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right – Crimson Shroud (you must level up the weapon and both items)
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring – Infinite Corridor (you must level up the weapon and both items)
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo (requires evolving the whip first)
- Bracelet = Bi-Bracelet (just requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests)
- Bi-Bracelet = Tri-Bracelet (just requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests)
- Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box = Sole Solution
How to unlock Crimson Shroud and Infinite Corridor
Since the Vampire Survivors 0.6.1 update, there is a new challenge level called Moongolow that you unlock after getting hyper mode in four stages. Play through this level until around the 13th minute, when a Gilded Clover item appears. Collect it to turn all enemies into cat eyes.
The screen will then slowly distort before loading a new level. If you die here, you can reselect the level by choosing the glitched option in the level select menu. We recommend you choose Gennaro to run this gauntlet. Collect the pentagram at the end of the level, then walk towards the item the arrow is pointing at to get the Yellow Sign.
Whenever you load any level, open the map to reveal the locations of the Silver Ring, Gold Ring, Metaglio Left, and Metaglio Right. To unlock the weapon evolutions, we recommend going to the Inlaid Library. A wizard will begin following you as you approach any of these items. They’re tough, but you can kill them for a golden egg.
After you pick up both the Silver Ring and Golden Ring, or the Metaglio Left and Metaglio Right, you need to level them and their linked weapon up to maximum level; Clock Lancet links with the rings and Laurel links with the Metaglio parts. Once you’ve done this, open a chest to get the weapon evolution.
Those are all of the weapon and item evolution combinations in Vampire Survivors. We now have a collection of Vampire Survivors cheats should you need them, especially for the new Vampire Survivors Ender boss. If you enjoy embarking on a fresh challenge every run, check out our list of the best roguelikes on PC to test your might against these ever-changing games.