What are all the Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combinations? The roguelike indie game is still going strong with new updates as players discover the sheer joy of walking around a forest or library, slaying an ever-growing encroaching horde of monsters that just want to be very close to you.
It’s a relatively simple yet viral indie game. It’s also one of the best PC games of the past year. However, mastering it and unlocking Vampire Survivors characters can get tricky if you don’t spec into the correct build. Unfortunately, you only have a few slots for weapons and items, so choose carefully. With the introduction of a co-op mode, it’s worth reminding yourself how Vampire Survivors weapon evolutions work and what you need to do to discover the new ones.
Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos
To trigger Vampire Survivors weapon evolution, you must first level it up to its maximum level and collect its linked item before killing an elite monster and opening the chest. Some have unique conditions, such as not requiring an additional item or evolving multiple times.
Here are all of the Vampire Survivors weapon evolution combos:
- Axe + Candelabrador = Death Spiral.
- Cross + Clover = Heaven Sword.
- Fire Wand + Spinach = Hellfire.
- King Bible + Spellbinder = Unholy Vespers.
- Knife + Bracer = Thousand Edge.
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome = Holy Wand.
- Whip + Hollow Heart = Bloody Tear.
- Garlic + Pummarola = Soul Eater.
- Santa Water + Attractorb = La Borra.
- Peachone + Ebony Wings = Vandalier (you can upgrade this once you get it).
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator = Thunder Loop.
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja.
- Pentagram + Crown = Gorgeous Moon.
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú = Phieraggi.
- Runetracer + Armor = No Future.
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask = Vicious Hunger.
- Shadow Pinion + Wings = Valkyrie Turner.
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right = Crimson Shroud (you must fully level up the weapon and both items).
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring = Infinite Corridor (you must fully level up the weapon and both items).
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo (requires evolving the whip first).
- Bracelet = Bi-Bracelet (requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests).
- Bi-Bracelet = Tri-Bracelet (requires getting to level 6 before it appears in chests).
- Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box = Sole Solution.
- Flames of Mispell + Torrona’s Box = Ashes of Muspell.
- Celestial Voulge = Glass Fandango (requires getting to level 7 before it appears in chests).
One thing to note is that some weapons greatly benefit from the effects of items that aren’t what you use to evolve them. For example, you’ll want to pick up the Candelabrador if you have the Garlic weapon; in addition to the required Pummarola, you need to evolve it.
Legacy of Moonspell DLC weapon evolution combos
- Silver Wind + Pummarola = Festive Winds (you must fully level up the weapon and item).
- Four Seasons + Spinach + Candelabrador = Godai Shuffle (you must fully level up the weapon and both items).
- Summon Night + Duplicator = Echo Night (you must fully level up the weapon and item).
- Mirage Robe + Attractorb = J’Odore (you must fully level up the weapon and item).
- Mille Bolle Blu + Spellbinder = Boo Roo Boolle (you must fully level up the weapon and item).
- Night Sword + Stone Mask = Muramasa (you must fully level up the weapon and item).
Tides of Foscari DLC weapon evolution combos
- SpellString + SpellStream + SpellStrike = SpellStrom.
- Eskizzibur + Armor = Legionnaire.
- Flash Arrows + Bracers + Clover = Millionaire.
- Prismatic Missile + Crown (Max) = Luminaire.
- Shadow Servant + Skullomaniac (Max) = Ophion.
How to unlock Crimson Shroud and Infinite Corridor
The Crimson Shroud and Infinite Corridor weapon evolutions are perhaps the most difficult to earn in a single playthrough. To get access to them first, you need to play through the Moongolow stage, earned after getting hyper mode in four stages until around the 13th minute. At this point, a Gilded Clover item appears nearby, so collect it to turn all enemies into cat eyes.
Before long, the screen will slowly distort before a new level appears before you. If you happen to die here, you can reselect the level by choosing the glitched option in the level select menu. I recommend that you choose Gennaro to run this gauntlet as his default weapons make short work of nearby enemies. Collect the pentagram at the end of the level, then walk towards the item the arrow points at to get the Yellow Sign.
After getting the Yellow Sign, whenever you load any level, you can open the map to reveal the locations of the Silver Ring, Gold Ring, Metaglio Left, and Metaglio Right. It’s at this point we can finally begin working on getting these weapon evolutions in a run.
How to get the Crimson Shroud and Infinite Corridor
To unlock the weapon evolutions, we recommend going to the Inlaid Library, as you only need to walk to the west and east to get the necessary items. Head to the west first, as both the required items here will buff your character instead of cursing them. Upon approaching any of the four items you need to defeat a wizard. They’re tough, but you can kill them for a golden egg for a permanent stat boost.
After you pick up both the Silver Ring and Golden Ring or the Metaglio Left and Metaglio Right, you need to level them and their linked weapon up to the maximum level; Clock Lancet links with the rings, and Laurel connects with the Metaglio parts. Once you’ve done this, open a chest to get the relevant weapon evolution. If you get both of these, you should have no problem defeating and unlocking the Red Death bonus character.
Those are all of the weapon and item evolution combinations in Vampire Survivors. Suppose you don’t have the new Grim Grimoire item to help you determine which things to keep on a run with the best Vampire Survivors characters. In that case, we’ve compiled a list of all the possible Vampire Survivors weapon evolutions and which items you need to pick up to get the best Vampire Survivors builds. We now have a collection of Vampire Survivors cheats should you need them, especially for the new Vampire Survivors Ender boss. If you enjoy embarking on a fresh challenge every run, check out our list of the best roguelikes on PC to test your might against these ever-changing games.