The Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner is part of Genshin Impact 3.3. The five-star catalyst user has been a fan favourite since his arrival in the open-world game’s story way back in 1.2, and his recurring appearances during our travels across Sumeru have only served to add fuel to that fire.
While in your roster, the artist formerly known as Scaramouche will be referred to as Wanderer, to differentiate this version of the Genshin Impact character from his villain origins. Read on for the full Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner details, including a full breakdown of Wanderer’s abilities.
Scaramouche banner release date
The Scaramouche banner release date is December 7, 2022 the same day as the Genshin Impact 3.3 release date. His banner is called From Ashes Reborn and it features Faruzan, an upcoming four-star bow user who also harnesses the power of Anemo.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) October 31, 2022
Normal Attack – Yuuban Meigen
- Normal attack: Perform up to three consecutive wind blade attacks, each inflicting Anemo damage.
- Charged attack: Consume stamina to build up high wind pressure, dealing Anemo damage once its casting time is complete.
- Plunging attack: Wanderer plunges to the ground, dealing Anemo damage upon impact and causing damage to all enemies caught in his area of effect.
Elemental Skill – Hanega: Fushi Kakka
Wanderer harnesses the power of the winds, dealing AoE Anemo damage before entering the Windfavored state. He remains suspended in mid-air and the damage dealt by both his Normal and Charged attacks is increased for the duration of this state.
Wanderer consumes Sky-Dweller points to maintain his Windfavored state. Additional Sky-Dweller points are consumed while sprinting in mid-air. You may increase your suspension height by jumping, though this also consumes Sky-Dweller points. Holding either sprint or jump causes a persistent consumption of Sky-Dweller points in order to maintain Wanderer’s sprint speed or suspension height. Wanderer’s Windfavored state ends once all Sky-Dweller points have been expended. You may also end the Windfavored state prematurely by casting Wanderer’s Elemental Skill or Burst during Windfavored’s duration.
Elemental Burst – Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate
Wanderer compresses the atmosphere into a vacuum, dealing multiple instances of AoE Anemo damage.
Wanderer passive talents
- Strum the Swirling Winds – The amount of Mora required to ascend Bows and Catalysts is decreased by 50%
- Jade-Claimed Flower – If Hanega: Fushi Kakka comes into contact with certain elements, Wanderer’s Windfavored state acquires a specific buff that varies depending on the element in question. Hydro increases the Sky-Dweller point cap by 20, Pyro increases Wanderer’s attack by 30%, and Cryo increases Wanderer’s crit rate by 20%. Finally, Electro restores 0.6 Energy whenever Normal or Charged attacks make contact with enemies, and this energy restoration can occur every 0.2s. You may receive up to two different Jade-Claimed Flower buffs simultaneously.
- Gales of Reverie – Every time Wanderer hits enemies with Normal and Charged attacks, he has a 16% chance to obtain the Descent effect. When Wanderer sprints in the Windfavored state while the Descent effect is active, he fires four wind arrows that individually deal 35% of his attack as Anemo damage. The sprint itself won’t consume any Sky-Dweller points, but the Descent effect is removed once the attack triggers. After each Normal and Charged attack that doesn’t generate the Descent effect, the subsequent attack has a 12% increased chance to produce it. The calculation for effect production is done once every 0.1 seconds.
- Shoban: Mofuryu Hagyou – Wanderer’s Normal and Charged attack speed is increased by 10% during the Windfavored state.
Niban: Ebirajima Tsuki no Shiranami – During the Windfavored state, the damage of Wanderer’s Elemental Burst is increased by 3% per point of different between the maximum amount of Sky-Dweller points contrasted with Sky-Dweller’s capacity while using this skill, for a maximum damage increase of 150%.
- Sanban: Kusemai Yugao – Increases the level of Wanderer’s Elemental Skill by three, for a maximum of 15 levels.
- Yonban: Hanazuki Uta no Ukibane – If the Jade-Claimed Flower passive is triggered while casting Hanega: Fushi Kakka, Wanderer gains enhancement effects that correspond to the elemental type in question, as well as a further random enhancement effect.
- Matsuban: Konjaku Torai Tono – Increases the level of Wanderer’s Elemental Burst by three, for a maximum of 15 levels.
- Shugen: Kasumimaku Katami Matsukaze – Every time Wanderer hits opponents with Normal attacks while in the Windfavored state, he deals an additional 40% attack as Anemo damage, which will be considered Normal attack damage. It also restores four Sky-Dweller points; point restoration can occur every 0.2s for up to five times over the duration of one Windfavored state.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything we know about the upcoming Genshin Impact Scaramouche banner and the Wanderer’s abilities. It’s currently unclear where exactly Scaramouche will place in our Genshin Impact tier list, but we’re willing to bet the sixth Fatui Harbinger will be up there with the best. Until his release, why not check out our all-time best Genshin Impact builds to tide you over? The 3.2 update has brought us a bounty of characters, and we recommend spending a few primogems on the current Genshin Impact banner – if you get lucky, take a look at our guides to the best Nahida team comp and ascension materials to learn how to harness the power of the pint-sized Dendro archon.