What are the best Starfield powers? It wouldn’t be sci-fi without some special powers to wield as you explore the galaxy, and Starfield powers let you do some pretty impressive things. Use the elements around you to hurl an enemy through the air or breathe when their is no air – but only if you have unlocked the power first.
Starfield powers contribute to the best Starfield builds, complementing the best Starfield weapons and Starfield skills. Conceptually, it’s similar to Skyrim’s dragon shouts, but rather than being magical, your Starfield character takes control of the forces and elements around them. You must progress through the many Starfield missions to unlock these powers, though, as they aren’t just handed out.
All Starfield powers
There are a total of 24 Starfield powers available to unlock; here are 13 we know so far:
- Alien Reanimation: Life, gift of the cosmos, granted once more to a fallen alien beast, so that it may serve thankfully.
- Anti-Gravity Field: Generate a localized field of intense low gravity, and behold a planet’s true power.
- Creators’ Peace: Fill your foes with the silent calm of the universe, compelling them to temporarily abandon their weapons.
- Elemental Pull: Elements, the true treasure of planet and moon, are drawn to your being.
- Grav Dash: Manipulate gravity to propel yourself forward and briefly increase any damage you inflict.
- Gravity Disruption: Causes enemies to float and remain vulnerable in midair.
- Gravity Wave: Emit a gravitational force strong enough to proper almost anything… or anyone.
- Parallel Self: From across the vast multiverse, a friendly version of yourself arrives, armed and ready to lend aid.
- Personal Atmosphere: Oxygen, pure and clean, brought forth to breathe deep and counteract harmful carbon dioxide.
- Precognition: Bend time and glimpse into the future, seeing the path someone will walk and the words they may say.
- Reactive Shield: Form a shield of pure cosmic light that can weaken and even reflect enemy projectiles.
- Sense Star Stuff: Bind yourself to the particles of creation, sensing the life force of any human, alien, or Starborn.
- Solar Flare: Tap into the power of a sun and release a directed orb of searing hot plasma.
We’re still hunting down the remaining Starfield powers, but we’ll be sure to update this guide with everything we find. In the meantime, check out our complete Starfield walkthrough, and how Starfield digipicking works to take over Starfield ships and access different areas.
Still looking for more? While a good Starfield wiki can be a handy source of information, our new Starfield Database goes further, offering you daily news, searchable databanks, and even interactive tools.