Want to know more about the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner? It’s rather fitting that the princess of House Kamisato is a five-star Cryo character, but she’s not just Inazuma royalty, she’s also skilled at using a sword in combat, and was originally a playable character in the first closed beta, although we’ve not seen her in action since.
Just like Mona, who ranks highly on our Genshin Impact tier list, she is able to use something called an Alternative Sprint – replacing the regular sprint of a character with one that has additional effects. In Ayaka’s case, depending on how it’s implemented, it can sync up with a few of her attacks to deal additional Cryo damage.
Her skills and abilities hint that she’s going to be a DPS focused character, using tons of Cryo elemental effects. Mona is a natural pairing since her Hydro skills set up Ayaka’s followup Cyro effects to freeze enemies on the spot, but there are several other abilities available. She certainly has the potential to be one of the best characters in Genshin Impact, so here’s everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner.
Genshin Impact Ayaka banner release date
Nothing has been confirmed by Mihoyo about Ayaka. If Mihoyo continues to schedule regular updates every six weeks, the Ayaka banner release date should be around mid-late July 2021.
The current rumours are that she will be coming to the next banner after the 1.6 update has finished. It’s unclear at this time if Ayaka’s banner will come first or second in the 1.7 update, where she’s rumoured to appear in.
Ayaka did appear during the Chinese version of the Genshin Impact 1.6 livesteam, giving viewers a taste of what to expect from the new Inazuma region. Either way, we’ll see the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner release date first, so you should probably check out the best Genshin Impact Kazuha builds first.
// genshin leaks
everyday we stray further away from kamisato ayaka where are you girlpic.twitter.com/rsALvUWSwk
— beemz (@MEIKUSSY) May 23, 2021
Genshin Impact Ayaka abilities
Ayaka’s beta abilities are available on Honey Hunter World, giving us a good idea of her attacks and skills.
Normal attack: Kamisato Art – Naname
- Normal attack: Perform up to five rapid strikes.
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to unleash a continuous stream of sword ki.
- Plunging attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Elemental attack: Kamisato Art – Hyouka
Ayaka emits ice around herself, before launching nearby opponents shortly afterwards. It deals AoE Cryo damage.
Alternative Sprint: Kamisato Art – Senho
Ayaka consumes stamina to hide within a swift flow of sleet that moves with her. In Senho form, she moves at high speed on water. When she reappears, she inflicts Cold on nearby opponents and Cold congeals along Ayaka’s blade, converting her attack damage into Cryo damage for a brief time.
Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art – Soumetsu
Ayaka gathers frost with her fan and sword, creating blade storms that continuously advance forward. The blade storms deal Cryo damage over time to all enemies in their path. After the damage over time has ended, a blade storm will burst to deal Cryo damage to all enemies in a larger radius.
Genshin Impact Ayaka constellations
- Sosai Sumizome Sakura: Increases the damage of Kamisato Art – Hyouka against enemies affected by Cryo by 20%.
- Ai Suigetsu: Decreases the cooldown of Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by two seconds. Increases Energy Recharge by 15%.
- Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Soumetsu by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Eiki Ryuhan: When Ayaka’s Energy is above 50%, her normal attack damage increases by 20%. When Energy is below 50%, her normal attack critical rate increases by 10%.
- Hanani Kumoi Kaneni Irutsuki: Increases the level of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Mie Yuki no Seki no To: When casting Kamisato Art – Soumetsu, it unleashes two smaller additional blade storms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s damage.
Genshin Impact Ayaka passive talents
- Daily cooking: Ayaka gains an additional proficiency when she cooks a steamed dish perfectly.
- Kanten Senmyou Norito: Normal attack hits on enemies affected by Cryo have between a 6% and 18% chance of shortening the cooldown of Kamisato Art – Hyouka by 0.5 seconds.
- Amatsumi Kunisumi Ihaigoto: WHile in the Kamisoto Art – Senhou form, Ayaka marks nearby opponents that are below 30% HP. Leaving her Senhou form near marked opponents and immediately hitting them with a normal attack deals 300% of her attack as Cryo damage. This normal attack counts as a charged attack.
And that’s all we know about the Genshin Impact Ayaka banner so far. Be sure to keep an eye on this page as we’ll be updating it as new information becomes available in the future. In the meantime, why not have a gander at some of our more recent guides for the game, such as the Genshin Impact Echoing Tales Conch Shells, the best Eula build, and the Genshin Impact housing guide for learning how to use the Serenitea pot. Want more primogems? We also have all the currently redeemable Genshin Impact codes.