The Genshin Impact Candance banner release date is here with the roll-out of 3.1. The new character has arrived in the anime game with Genshin Impact 3.1 alongside new Electro character Cyno.
Candace is a four-star Hydro polearm wielder, first announced in a tweet from Hoyoverse, and is the guardian of the new Aaru area, a brand-new extension on the Sumeru region. She is able to be drawn from a new banner with phase one of the 3.1 update, so if you’re looking to add her to your team, keep reading to find out how long she’s available for, as well as her abilities, constellations, and more.
Genshin Impact Candace banner release date
The Candace banner is here, as of the Genshin Impact 3.1 release date of September 27, 2022. Available in both the Venti banner, Ballad in Goblets, and the new Cyno banner, Twilight Arbiter, Candance has increased draw rates until the end of phase one on October 14, 2022, when we can expect to see these characters replaced by another new Hydro user in the Nilou banner.
Genshin Impact Candace abilities
Normal attack: Gleaming Spear – Guardian Stance
- Normal attack: Perform up to four consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged attack: Consume a certain amount of stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to enemies along the way.
- Plunging attack: Plunge from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Sacred Rite – Heron’s Sanctum
Candace can perform the following actions to fight of swathes of enemies:
Tap: Rush forward with your shield, dealing Hydro damage.
Hold: Raise your shield to block incoming attacks from nearby enemies, forming a barrier that absorbs damage based on Candace’s max HP and absorbs Hydro damage 250% more effectively. This barrier lasts until the elemental skill unleashes. When Candace finishes holding up the barrier, she performs a leaping strike that deals Hydro damage to enemies in front of her.
Elemental Burst: Sacred Rite – Wagtail’s Tide
Raise your weapon on high to call a divine blessing that deals AoE Hydro damage based on max HP and continuously confers the Prayer of Crimson Crown on the active character.
Prayer of the Crimson Crown: Characters deal increased elemental damage with normal attacks. Whenever a character takes the field, they unleash a wave of water that deals Hydro damage to enemies (a limited number of waves can be unleashed). Sword, Claymore, and polearm users under this effect obtain Hydro Infusion.
Candace Passive Talents
- To Dawn’s First Light: Decrease climbing stamina consumption for your party by 20%.
- Featherflow Guard: If Candace is hit by an attack in the Hold duration of the elemental skill, the skill finishes charging instantly.
- Sand Arch: Characters affected by Prayer of the Crimson Crown caused by the elemental burst deal 0.5% increased damage to enemies for every 1,000 points of Candace’s max HP when they deal elemental damage with normal attacks.
- Returning Heir of the Scarlet Sands: The duration of Prayer of the Crimson Crown effect increases by three seconds.
- Moon-Piercing Brilliance: When your elemental skill hits enemies, Candace’s max HP increases by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Hunter’s Supplication: Increases the level of Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Ride by three. Maximum upgrade is 15.
- Sentinel Oath: Shortens the Hold critical damage of the elemental skill to be the same as the tapping critical damage.
- Golden Eye: Increases the level of Sacred Rite: Heron’s Guard by three. Maximum upgrade is 15.
- The Overflow: When characters affected by Prayer of the Crimson Crown caused by Sacred Rite: Wagtail’s Tide deal elemental damage to enemies using normal attacks, an attack wave unleashes AoE Hydro damage equal to 20.93% of Candace’s max HP. The effect triggers once every 2.3 seconds and is considered elemental burst damage.
Razer Iskur X – Genshin Impact Edition Razer Iskur X – Genshin Impact Edition $499.00 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything you need to know as you try and pull Candace from the new current Genshin Impact banners. To help increase your odds, make sure you’ve got plenty of Primogems with our Genshin Impact codes guide, and check out our best Candace build and Candace team composition ready for adding Candace to your roster.