Looking for more information about the Genshin Impact Yoimiya banner? We’ve known about Yoimiya for some time now through datamined leaks, as is the case with most Genshin Impact new characters. In a surprising turn of events, the developers decided to combat the leaks by officially revealing her on Twitter.
Yoimiya is described by Kamisato Ayaka as being Inazuma’s best pyro-technician and is the owner of Naganohara Fireworks, the town’s local fireworks store. As a Pyro and bow user, players are interested in seeing whether she ends up closer to someone like Ganyu rather than Amber on our Genshin Impact tier list. Pyro characters like Diluc and Hu Tao typically place highly on our tier list, but we’ll have to see what rarity Yoimiya ends up being to determine how good she actually is.
Datamined leaks have revealed that Yoimiya has received a number of animation tweaks to make her attacks shorter since she was initially leaked. If you’re worried about Yoimiya not being worth the primogems, the devs are actively buffing her to ensure she is ready for action in August.
YOIMIYA BANNER RELEASE DATE
Yoimiya’s banner is called Tapestry of Golden Flames. This upcoming Genshin Impact banner will arrive after Ayaka’s banner, The Heron’s Court. Tapestry of Golden Flames features both Yoimiya and Sayu as the two headlining characters. According to data miners, Tapestry of Golden Flames will launch on August 10.
Genshin Impact Yoimiya abilities
Yoimiya’s abilities were revealed on the Genshin Impact 2.0 livestream. You can check them out below.
Normal attack: Firework Flare-Up
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged attack: Perform a more precise aimed shot with increased damage. While aiming flames accumulate on the arrowhead before firing off as an attack. Different effects based on how long the energy has been charged – charge level 1 (fires off a flaming arrow that deals Pyro damage) charge level 2 (generates a maximum of three kindling arrows based on time spent charging, releasing them as an aimed shot, while kindling arrows deal Pyro damage to nearby enemies).
- Plunging attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE damage on impact.
Elemental Skill: Niwabi Fire-Dance
With a flourish of incense fireworks, a ring of saltpeter surrounds Yoimiya.
Teika Enshou: When this happens, arrows fired by the normal attack are blazing arrows, and their damage is increased and converted into Pyro damage. Charge level 2 does not generate kindling arrows and the effect deactivates when she leaves the field.
Elemental Burst: Ryukin Saxifrage
As her original creation, the Ryukin Saxifrage leaps into the sky, and releases blazing rockets dealing AoE Pyro damage, marking an enemy with Aurous Blaze…
Aurous Blaze: All normal, charged, and plunging attacks, elemental skills, and elemental bursts by other party members marked by Aurous Blaze deal AoE Pyro damage. When an enemy is defeated during the skill’s duration, the effect transfers to another nearby enemy. One explosion occurs every two seconds. If Yoimiya is down, the skill is deactivated.
Yoimiya Passive Talents
- Blazing Match: When Yoimiya crafts Decoration, Ornament, and Landscape-type furnishings, she has a 100% change to refund a portion of materials used.
- Tricks of the Trouble-Maker: During Teika Fire-Dance, hits with Yoimiya’s normal attack increase her Pyro damage bonus by 2%, this effect lasts for three seconds and has a max of ten stacks.
- Summer Scorch: Using Ryukin Saxifrage causes nearby party members to gain a 10% attack increase for 15 seconds, further attack bonus is added based on the number of stacks from Tricks of the Trouble-Maker (attack bonus increase by 1%).
- Agate Ryukin: Aurous Blaze lasts four extra seconds. When an enemy is defeated by Aurous Blaze, Yoimiya’s attack increases by 20% for 20 seconds.
- A Procession of Bonfires: When Yoimiya’s Pyro damage scores a critical hit, she gains a 25% damage bonus for Pyro damage over six seconds. Can be triggered even if Yoimiya isn’t active.
- Trickster’s Flare: Increases the level of Teika Fire-Dance by three, maximum update 15.
- Pyrotechnic Professional: When Yoimiya’s Aurous Blaze explodes, Teika Fire-Dance CD decreases by 1%.
- A Summer Festival’s Eve: Increases the level of Ryukin Saxifrage by three, maximum upgrade 15.
- Naganohara Meteor Swarm: During Teika Fire-Dance, Yoimiya’s normal attacks have a 40% change of firing an extra blazing arrow that deals 50% original damage, considered normal attack damage.