Want to know more about the Halo Infinite battle pass? Each season of Halo Infinite comes with a brand new battle pass filled with cosmetic items to customise your spartan. The technical preview gives players a glimpse of the Season 0 battle pass, though these items are likely to change when the FPS game officially launches later this year. Don’t worry if you don’t have enough time to complete the pass; Halo Infinite battle passes don’t expire, giving you all the time you need to unlock every tier.
The Season 0 battle pass only features 20 tiers, but the devs have promised a larger reward track at launch. Halo Infinite does offer a free battle pass track, however, the items aren’t anywhere near as glamorous as the ones in the paid track. If you want any of the fancy cosmetics, you’re going to have to pay for the pass. The Season 0 battle pass is free for anyone playing in the technical preview – the price for the Halo Infinite battle pass at launch hasn’t been revealed yet.
Despite the limited amount of items in the Season 0 battle pass, you have plenty of ways to customise your character. Unlock classic spartan helmets, change the colour of your armour, and switch out your visors with the items in the paid track. Here’s everything you need to know about the Halo Infinite battle pass, including which cosmetics are unlockable, what challenges could pop up, and more.
Halo Infinite battle pass challenges
To reach higher tiers on the Halo Infinite battle pass, you need to earn experience points. You can do this by playing multiplayer matches and by completing the daily and weekly challenges.
There are times where the weekly challenges might not match your playstyle – fortunately, you have the option to swap these challenges out. It appears you can only do this a finite amount of times throughout the season, so think carefully before making this decision.
Here’s an example of some Halo Infinite challenges you can expect to see in-game:
- Practice Makes Perfection – Play any match 0/1 100XP (daily)
- Agoge – Complete any matches 0/1 200 XP (weekly)
- Full Commando – Kill enemy spartans with the commando rifle 0/5 200 XP (weekly)
- Sit and Slay a While – Complete a Slayer match 0/1 200XP (weekly)
There’s also the Capstone challenge which is present throughout the course of the battle pass. This challenge tasks players to complete all of their weekly challenges to unlock a special reward. In the technical preview, the reward is a Stone Green Armour Coating.
Halo Infinite Season 0 free tier battle pass contents
- Tier 1: Challenge Swap
- Tier 2: XP Boost
- Tier 4: Challenge Swap
- Tier 6: XP Boost
- Tier 8: XP Boost
- Tier 10: Challenge Swap
- Tier 10: XP Boost
- Tier 11: UA/Alair – Common Right Shoulder Pad
- Tier 12: UA/Alair – Common Left Shoulder Pad
- Tier 13: Challenge Swap
- Tier 15: Challenge Swap
- Tier 15: UA/Type RG – Common Knee Pads
- Tier 16: XP Boost
- Tier 17: XP Boost
- Tier 19: Challenge Swap
Halo Infinite Season 0 premium tier battle pass contents
- Tier 1: Aviator – Rare Helmet
- Tier 2: Karaba Sirocco – Rare Armour Coating
- Tier 3: Rampant – Epic Visor
- Tier 4: UA/Agathius – Epic Right Shoulder Pad
- Tier 5: UA/Agathius – Epic Left Shoulder Pad
- Tier 6: Cloven Seafoam – Rare Armour Coating
- Tier 7: Goblin – Rare Visor
- Tier 8: Scorpion Punch – Epic Armour Coating
- Tier 9: Phalanx – Rare Visor
- Tier 13: Vandal – Epic Visor
- Tier 14: Blue Rampage – Epic Armour Coating
- Tier 16: Cosmic Corruption – Epic Armour Coating
- Tier 17: Ghost Grey – Epic Armour Coating
- Tier 18: Dragoon – Epic Visor
- Tier 19: UA/Type SP – Epic Knee Pads
- Tier 20: Trailblazer – Epic Helmet
And that’s everything you need to know about the Halo Infinite battle pass. The technical preview for Halo Infinite has revealed lots of information about the upcoming game, so stay tuned as we sort through all the important bits. In the meantime, find out more about Halo Infinite’s release date to discover when you can finally get your hands on the game.