Want to know where you can find Elden Ring map fragments? As you explore the vast regions of The Lands Between in this open-world game, the places you’ve visited are gradually revealed on your in-game map. This allows you to easily navigate back to a safe location or return to a dungeon to slay monsters that you weren’t quite up to fighting when you first found them. There is, however, a faster way to open up an entire area.
In specific locations in every region, you can find map fragments that fill in the blanks, showing you all of the named locations and Elden Ring dungeons in the local area. Knowing where everything is in the region is particularly handy in your search for valuable items such as Elden Ring Ashes of War or Elden Ring cookbooks. You can also use your newfound knowledge to hunt down all of the optional Elden Ring bosses.
Since these key items are so valuable for exploring each area in The Lands Between, we have a list of all of the known Elden Ring map fragment locations so that you can scoop them up as soon as possible.
Elden Ring map fragment locations
Nearly all of the map fragments are next to stone pillars, but it’s worth noting that you will find some of the fragments elsewhere. We will mention where you find them if they’re not next to pillars. Here are some of the Elden Ring map fragment locations:
- Limgrave West – in the Gatefront Ruins, just south of Stormgate
- Limgrave East – east of the Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace, near the giant bear scratching a tree
- Weeping Peninsula – close to the keep, which is south of the Morne Rampart Site of Grace near the Bridge of Sacrifice
- Caelid – near the merchant who is east of the Caelid Highway South Site of Grace
- Dragonbarrow – east of the Dragonbarrow West Site of Grace
- Liurnia East – surrounded by some grafted enemies on the waterlogged road north of the Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace
- Liurnia North – very close to the Academy Gate Town Site of Grace, near some ruins
- Meeting Place – on a corpse outside the entrance to Raya Lucarian academy, just north of the South Raya Lucaria Gate Site of Grace
- Liurnia West – north the Northern Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace, which is south of the fortress in the far north of the region
- Atlus Plateau – turn left onto the path just off the road east of the Great Lift of Dectus
- Leyndell, Royal Captial – near the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace
- Mt. Gelmir – down the slope from the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace
Those are all of the Elden Ring map fragment locations we know of so far. We will update this guide with the rest of the fragment locations for every region when the game releases, so do check back soon.
Elden Ring Elden Ring $59.99 $50.39 Buy now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.