Want to know where to find all of the Elden Ring dungeon locations? You may find that finding the Elden Ring dungeon locations is the easy bit. Fearsome enemies await inside to pounce on any unsuspecting adventurers who dare to enter, and some dungeons even have deadly traps to avoid an untimely demise from a poison dart or a gargoyle tower burning you to a crisp.
However, Elden Ring dungeons house some vitally important gear, from healing items and Elden Ring weapons to key items required to unlock new areas. We go over in far more detail elsewhere where all of the Elden Ring bosses are and how to find all of the well-hidden collectibles in every dungeon, such as the Elden Ring Ashes of War and the Elden Ring crystal talismans. For now, though, if you simply want to find all 53 optional Elden Ring dungeons in the open-world game, you can find a list of their locations below listed by region.
- Fringefolk Hero’s Grave – instead of heading outside, there is a hole to the right that leads to this tutorial area.
- Stormfront Catacombs – northwest of the Church of Elleh, there is a statue looking at the dungeon entrance from the top of a hill.
- Groveside Cave – north of the Church of Elleh and east of Stormfoot Catacombs, the cave entrance, which has a guard outside is by the cliff beyond the forest.
- Limgrave Tunnels – in the northwest corner of Limgrave lake you can find the entrance nestled in the cliff face northeast of the Church of Elleh.
- Coastal Cave – on the beach to the west of Limgrave. Cave leads to the island near the Dragon-burnt Ruins.
- Murkwater Catacombs – you can find the entrance at the end of the stream that’s up the stream north of Agheel lake, but beware of invading hostile NPC that appears around the halfway point.
- Murkwater Cave – up the stream north of Agheel Lake, close to the invading hostile NPC.
- Dissenter’s Cave – close to the beach in the southwest of Limgrave
Gatefront Ruins – just outside of Stormgate, there is a staircase in the middle of the ruined temple.
- Post Town Remains – in the small ruined settlement east of Limgrave lake, you need to use the horse’s double jump to get over the fortifications to enter the dungeon.
- Deathtouched Catacombs – far north of the region close to the Saintsbridge Site of Grace.
- Highroad Cave – down the side of the cliff north of the Saintsbridge Site of Grace.
- Forlorn Hound Evergaol – look for a circular arena guarded by rock worms west of the bridge leading to the Weeping Peninsula
- Stormhill Evergaol – you’ll find a portal gate in a circular arena guarded by rock worms by heading up the hill as you enter Stormgate, then heading south once you reach the top before reaching Scavenger’s Shack.
- Impaler’s Catacombs – in the far northeast of the region.
- Earthbore Cave – after crossing the bridge into the region, turn right and follow the river until you find the cave.
- Morne Tunnel – in a cave east of the Minor Erdtree.
- Tombsward Catacombs – inside the mountain to the north of the Minor Erdtree.
- Tombsward Cave – inside the cave to the southeast of the Fourth Church of Marika.
- Weeping Evergaol – east of the Fourth Church of Marika.
Liurnia of the Lakes
- Stillwater Cave – at the southern part of the lake close to the Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace.
- Cliffbottom Catacombs – north of Liurnia Highway South Site of Grace.
- Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel – on the cliffside close to the northeast side of the big lake. The nearest Site of Grace is Gate Town North.
- Academy Crystal Cave – near the island south of the Crystalline Woods Site of Grace.
- Black Knife Catacombs – up the path east of the Ruined Labyrinth Site of Grace, past the eastern Minor Erdtree.
- Road’s End Catacombs – inside the cave to the west of the western Minor Erdtree.
- Lakeside Crystal Cave – west from the Laskyar Ruins Site of Grace towards the southern part of Liurnia lake.
- Ruin-Strewn Precipice – up the side of the cliff at the end of the valley in the far north of the lake. Head northeast from Sorcerer’s Isle Site of Grace until you reach the Ravine-veiled Village Site of Grace.
- Malefactor’s Evergaol – up the western cliff near Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace
- Ringleader’s Evergaol – after reaching the Moonlight Altar Site of Grace late in the game, head northwest until you reach the stone circle near the cliff edge.
- Cuckoo’s Evergaol – north of the Revenger’s Shack Site of Grace, which is north of the western Minor Erdtree.
- Royal Grave Evergaol – southeast from Behind Caria Manor Site of Grace, near the stone circle guarded by rock worms.
- Unsightly Catacombs – underneath the Perfumers Ruins in the southwest part of Altus Plateau near the Abandoned Coffin Site of Grace. Requires a Stonesword Key.
- Lux Ruins – inside the ruins to the northwest of the Altus Plateau Site of Grace near the Grand Lift of Dectus.
- Old Altus Tunnel – Drop into the valley to the east of the Erdtree-Grazing Hill Site of Grace and follow the left side of the cliff face until you find the doorway. Requires two Stonesword Keys.
- Perfumer’s Grotto – South of the Rampartsiude Path Site of Grace.
- Altus Tunnel – south of the Minor Erdtree.
- Sage’s Cave – west of Wyndham Ruins underneath the cliff close to the Abandoned Coffin Site of Grace.
- Wyndham Catacombs – at the top of Wyndham Ruins, the entrance is south of the mountain trail leading to Mt.Gelmir, nestled inside the cliff. It’s close to the Seethewater Ruins Site of Grace.
- Golden Lineage Evergaol – east of the Grand Lift of Dectus.
- Volcano Cave – in the far north of Mt. Gelmir, you can reach this dungeon by climbing rope ladders near the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace. Follow the yellow war banners until you see a wooden bridge to the west. Head north to find the cave entrance.
- Seethewater Cave – close to the Minor Erdtree.
- Gelmir Hero’s Cave – head over the chasm and past the village north of Primeval Sorcerer Azur Site of Grace.
Leyndell Royal Capital
- Sealed Tunnel – on the southern side of the lake just before the wall northeast of the Minor Erdtree Church Site of Grace.
- Azuria Side Tomb – follow the path to the southeast under the bridge leading into the main part of the Royal Capital. Turn left at the fork to find this cave.
- Azuria Hero’s Grave – follow the path to the southeast under the bridge leading into the main part of the Royal Capital. Turn right at the fork to find a crypt.
- Minor Erdtree Catacombs – near the Minor Erdtree to the west of the region.
- Gael Tunnel – close to the Fort Gael North Site of Grace.
- Gaol Cave – in the scarlet rot lake east of Fort Gael. Requires two Stonesword Keys to get in.
- Caelid Waypoint Ruins – northwest of the Caelid Highway South Site of Grace.
- Caelid Catacombs – southeast of the Cathedral of Dragon Communion, which is south of the road leading east from the Caelid Highway South Site of Grace.
- Sellia Crystal Tunnel – the easiest way to access this dungeon is by opening the trap chest in the Dragon-burnt Ruins in Limgrave.
- Sellia Hideaway – northeast of the Church of Plague Site of Grace past the ruined city of Sellia. Hit the wall behind the large headstone in the graveyard.
- War-Dead Catacombs – after you defeat General Radahn, head to the north of this arena to find the entrance.
- Abandoned Cave – from the Smouldering Wall Site of Grace, cross the canyon using the tree to the east to reach Dragonbarrow and this cave.
Mountaintop of the Giants
- Giant’s Mountaintop Catacombs – head north from the Zamor Ruins until you reach the fire monks guarding the bridge. The dungeon entrance is southeast down the slope.
- Spiritcaller’s Cave – on the western side of the frozen lake to the northeast of the region. Requires two Stonesword Keys to open.
- Giant-Conquering Hero’s Cave – from Giant’s Gravepost Site of Grace, head west along the cliff edge and cross the ravine at the end.
- Lord Contender’s Evergaol – east of Whiteridge Road Site of Grace.
- Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs – southeast of Inner Consecrated Snowfield Site of Grace.
- Cave of the Forlorn – inside the cave guarded by the giant octopus on the stream south of the Minor Erdtree.
- Yalough Anix Tunnel – inside the icy tunnel close to Yalough Anix Ruins, in the southwest of the region.
- Hidden Path to the Haligtree – south of the Consecrated Snowfield Site of Grace.
- Ordina, Lithurgical Town Evergaol – light the four candles on the statues around the town to open this Evergaol, northwest of the western Minor Erdtree in Consecrated Snowfield.
Those are all of the Elden Ring dungeons. To make searching for the treasures easier on yourself, be sure to collect the Elden Ring map fragments to reveal the map. We also recommend that you pick up all of the Elden Ring crystal tears and Elden Ring Golden Seeds to buff your character’s ability to heal themselves while delving into these dungeons.