Want to know about the Genshin Impact Collei banner? This green-haired girl was new to the Genshin Impact 3.0 update and the Sumeru region and was announced by Hoyoverse on Twitter, alongside two other characters, Tighnari and Dori, in July 2022.
Residing in the Sumeru region, Dori uses the Genshin Impact Dendro element and is an Avidya Forest Ranger Trainee, learning from Tighnari -another Dendro user. Having been released with 3.0, Collei is currently available in two banners, and can be obtained for free during the Graven Innocence event. Here’s everything you need to know about Collei banners in Genshin Impact, as well as her abilities.
Collei banner release date
The Collei banner release date was August 24 and runs until September 9, 2022. She is a four-star character that’s part of the Tighnari banner debut, Viridescent Vigil, as well as a Zhongli Gentry of Hermitage banner rerun.
Collei is also available for players to earn for free by completing a Sumeru-based Genshin Impact event called ‘Graven Innocence.’
Genshin Impact Collei abilities
Normal attack: Supplicant’s Bowmanship
- Normal attack: Perform up to four consecutive shots with a bow
- Charged attack: Perform a precise aimed shot with increased damage. While aiming, Dendro energy accumulates on the arrowhead and a fully charged arrow deals Dendro damage
- Plunging attack: Fires a shower of arrows in mid-air before they fall and strike the ground, dealing AoE damage
Elemental Skill: Floral Brush
Throws out a Floral Ring that deals one instance of Dendro damage to the target. The Floral Ring returns, dealing added Dendro damage.
Elemental Burst: Trump-Card Kitty
Throws a doll, Cuilein-Anbar, causing an explosion that deals AoE Dendro damage and creates a zone that Cuilein-Anbar circles, dealing AoE Dendro damage.
Collei Passive Talents
- Gliding Champion of Sumeru: Decreases gliding stamina consumption for your party by 20%.
- Floral Sidewinder: If one of your party members has triggered Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgron reactions before the Floral Ring returns, you grant the character the Sprout effect, which deals Dendro damage equivalent to 40% of Collei’s attack to nearby enemies for three seconds.
- The Languid Wood: When a character in the Cuilein-Anbar zone triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgron, the zone’s duration increases by one second.
- Deepwood Patrol: When the party is not on the field, Collei’s Energy Recharge increases by 20%
- Through Hill and Copse: The passive talent, Floral Sidewinder, changes – the Floral Ring grants the character the sprout effect on return, dealing 40% of Collei’s attack as Dendro damage to nearby enemies for three seconds.
- Scent of Summer: Increases the level of Floral Brush by three. Maximum upgrade of 15.
- Gift of the Woods: Using Trump-Card Kitty increases all nearby characters’ elemental mastery by 60 for 12 seconds.
- All Embers: Increases the level of Trump-Card Kitty by three. Maximum upgrade of 15.
- Forest of Falling Arrows: When the Floral Ring hits, it creates a miniature Cuilein-Anbar that deals 200% of Collei’s attack as Dendro damage. Each Floral Brush can only create one miniature Cuilein-Anbar.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Collei banners. While you’re making those wishes, check out the best characters in our Genshin Impact tier list, as well as the next Genshin Impact banner and what to know about the Genshin Impact Sumeru location.