Want to know about the Genshin Impact Tighnari banner? He is an new Genshin Impact character, one of three introduced in the Genshin Impact 3.0 update, along with the new Sumeru region and Dendro element.
Tighnari is a five-star bow wielder, and is one of the first playable Dendro characters in the game, alongside fellow newcomer Collei. Now that Tighnari is out, check out the best Tighnari build, the best Tighnari team composition, and every Tighnari ascension material you need to take him to max level.
Tighnari banner release date
He is joined by a Zhongli banner rerun, and the pair represent the first phase of Genshin Impact banners for 3.0. It was also confirmed during the Genshin Impact 3.0 preview program that Tighnari will be joining the standard ‘Wanderlust Invocation’ banner after the version 3.1 update. This means that if you want to save your wishes for later, you will still be able to get your hands on the Dendro user from the regular wish pool once Genshin Impact 3.1 arrives – this is currently scheduled to release on September 28.
Normal attack – Khanda Barrier-Buster
Normal attack: Perform up to four consecutive bow shots.
Charged attack: An aimed shot that deals increased damage. Dendro power will accumulate on the arrow before it’s fired. Depending on how long the energy has been charging, there will be different effects:
- Charge level 1: Deals added Dendro damage.
- Charge level 2: Fires a ‘Wreath’ arrow that deals Dendro damage. When it hits, the arrow will create four Clusterbloom arrows that will track nearby opponents and deal Dendro damage to them as well.
Plunging attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing area-of-effect damage.
Elemental Skill – Vijnana-Phala Mine
Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals area-of-effect Dendro damage, and creates a Khanda field that creates illusions that will taunt enemy mobs and draw their attention. This ability also reduces Wreath arrow charging time by 1.5 seconds.
This effect ends after the skill duration times out or if Tighnari fires off three Wreath arrows.
Elemental Burst – Fashioner’s Tanglevine Shaft
Tighnari will fire six Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro damage. Upon hit, each Tanglevine Shaft will create a secondary wave of shafts that will also track and attack opponents, dealing more Dendro damage.
Tighnari passive talents
- Encyclopedic Knowledge – Displays the location of resources unique to Sumeru on the minimap.
- Keen Sight – After Tighnari fires a Wreath arrow, Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for four seconds.
- Scholarly Blade – For every point of Elemental Mastery Tighnari has, his charged attack and Elemental Burst damage is increased by 0.08%, capped at 80%.
- Beginnings Determined at the Roots – Tighnari’s charged attack crit-rate is increased by 15%.
- Origins Known From the Steam – While there are opponents within the field created by Tighnari’s Elemental Skill, Tighnari gains a 20% bonus to Dendro. damage. This effect will last up to six seconds unless the field’s duration ends, or if there are no opponents in the field.
- Fortunes Read Amongst the Branches – Increase the level of Tighnari’s Elemental Burst by three, with the maximum upgrade level being 15.
- Withering Glimpsed in the Leaves – When Tighnari triggers his Elemental Burst, all party members gain 60 elemental mastery for eight seconds. If the burst triggers Burning, Bloom, Aggravate, or Spread elemental reactions, Elemental Mastery for the party is increased by an additional 60, and the buff’s duration will be reset.
- Comprehension Amidst the Flowers – Increase the level of Tignari’s Elemental Skill by three, with the maximum upgrade level being 15.
- Karma Adjudged From the Leaden Fruit – Wreath arrow charge time is decreased by 0.9 seconds, and will produce an additional Clusterbloom arrow upon hit.
Razer Iskur X – Genshin Impact Edition Razer Iskur X – Genshin Impact Edition $499.00 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
That’s everything we know about Tighnari banner. In the meantime, check out our Genshin Impact tier list for the current character meta, as well as our Genshin Impact codes guide for those free primogems.