The Dallas Fuel, the furthest East Pacific Division team, will debut in the first season of the league. Here's everything we know about them.
For everything else Overwatch League related, check our dedicated post.
Interested in one of the other teams? Here you go:
Dallas Fuel team information
- Owners: Envy Us
- Envy are one of the most successful teams in Overwatch, having performed well on the international stage serveral times, including winning the first season of APEX in 2016. They have a pedigree of teams across multiple games, and now have heavy support from the Hersh Family Investments group.
- Division: Pacific
- Social links: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
Dallas Fuel roster
The Fuel roster is mostly comprised of the EnvyUs roster that was still successful during 2017 including winning the first season of Overwatch Contenders North America, plus a couple of new additions - most notably fan favourite Seagull. They're one of the strongest teams not composed purely of Koreans, at least on paper.
- Dylan 'aKm' Bignet, DPS, France
- Félix 'xQc' Lengyel, Tank, Canada
- Scott 'Custa' Kennedy, Support, Australia
- Timo 'Taimou' Kettunen, DPS/Flex, Finland
- Kim 'EFFECT' Hyeon, DPS, South Korea
- Brandon 'Seagull' Larned, DPS/Flex, USA
- Pongphop 'Mickie' Rattanasangchod, Flex, Thailand
- Christian 'cocco' Jonsson, Tank, Sweden
- Sebastian 'chipshajen' Widlund, Support/Flex, Sweden
- Jonathan 'HarryHook' Tejedor Rua, Support/Flex and Captain, Spain
Additionally, Mat 'TazMo' Taylor and Kyle 'KyKy' Souder are signed on as manager and coach respectively. KyKy coached the EnvyUs team to much of their 2017 success.
Seagull, one of the most popular Overwatch streamers, also had an episode of the Heroes Born series dedicated to him. He plays Overwatch in a barn, because esports, and drives a car in circles.
Another episode went to Mickie, in which he chainsaws some ice, but actually plays the game in a LAN center, which is fairly boring for this series:
Dallas Fuel skins
The Fuel team skins and jersey use a navy, blue, and grey pallette. Here's their jersey and official team shirts:
Interestingly, they are the only team to have a sponsored logo on the front of their jersey, for restaurant company Jack in the Box. Like all team jerseys and t-shirts, these are purchasable on the Blizzard gear store.