The Tower of Fantasy Claudia simulacra is now available, having arrived as part of the Tower of Fantasy 1.5 Artificial Island update. There are plenty of powerful, high-ranking simulacra already up for grabs as part of the free PC game’s gacha system, but Claudia already promises to place highly on our Tower of Fantasy tier list. Armed with her deadly Guren Blade, Claudia’s fast-paced melee combat will appeal to anyone looking for a heavy-hitting SSR character to add to their team.
It’s important to note that, as is typical with most MMORPGs, the current details for Tower of Fantasy Claudia simulacrum may be subject to change, as her abilities may undergo buffs and nerfs for balancing purposes in future. That being said, here are all the details we have for the Tower of Fantasy Claudia simulacrum and her Guren Blade weapon.
Tower of Fantasy Claudia stats
Claudia boasts an incredibly aggressive playstyle capable of dealing out a tremendous amount of damage-per-second (DPS). Her Guren Blade is capable of slicing through enemies with deadly precision, and her mobility gives foes little chance to retaliate. Check out this teaser trailer to learn more about this tenacious Hykros Executor’s backstory:
Claudia simulacrum Guren Blade stats
Combat Strength: 272
Elemental resonance: Physical
Increase physical attack by 15% and physical resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping two or more physical damage weapons. This set effect also works with weapons in the off-hand slot. Effect cannot be stacked.
Weapon effect: Grievous
Fully charged weapons will inflict damage equal to 137.00% of attack with the next attack, and make the target grievous for seven seconds, taking 20% extra damage.
Guren Blade weapon abilities
Here are all of the Guren Blade weapon abilities and their precise stats, so you know exactly how much damage you’ll be dealing.
While on the ground, swing the blade to attack five times in a row.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 59.2% of attack + 2 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 82.9% of attack + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 75% of attack + 3 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 131.7% of attack + 7 and knock the target back a short distance.
- Fifth Attack: Deal damage equal to 225% of attack + 11 and knock the target back a short distance.
While airborne, tap normal attack to attack 4 times in a row.
- First Attack: Deal damage equal to 35.3% of attack + 1.
- Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 61.3% of attack + 3.
- Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 145% of attack + 8.
- Fourth Attack: Deal damage equal to 175.9% of attack + 9 and deliver a knockdown.
Hold the normal attack button after normal attacks to trigger Cyclone. Upon hit, suspend the target and deal 47.8% of attack + 3 to a single target.
Tap and hold normal attack while airborne, or tap normal attack while climbing, jumping backwards, or using the Jetpack to trigger Diving Edge. While falling, deal damage equal to 10% of attack + 1 each hit. Upon landing, deal damage equal to 76.4% of attack + 4 and knock the target back. The higher the altitude when triggering the attack, the greater the damage dealt, up to 600% damage.
Approach the enemy from behind while crouching, then tap normal attack to use Sneak Attack, dealing damage equal to 570% of attack +30.
Dodge: Leap Attack
Tap normal attack during the short period after dodging to trigger Leap Attack. The Wanderer swings their blade and deals damage equal 37.9% of attack + 2 to the target, strongly suspending them and becoming airborne, then dealing additional damage equal to 56.8% of attack + 3.
Dance through targets while swinging the blade, dealing damage equal to 418% of attack + 22 in total to up to five targets (consecutive hits on the same target deal 20% reduced damage). After Roam has concluded, slash the space in front, dealing damage equal to 264% of attack + 14 to surrounding targets and suspend them. Immune to control effects while skill is in use, and all damage taken is reduced by 50%. Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Discharge: Unbridled Flurry
When weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another weapon removes all debuffs from the Wanderer, who then rushes to and strongly suspends a target, dealing 523.3% of attack + 28 damage, leaving behind a Bladestorm that deals 209.6% of attack + 11 damage to the target, while gaining immunity to grievous, freeze, burn, and electrify effects for 5 seconds.
Tower of Fantasy handles simulacrum duplicates in a similar way to Genshin Impact, by allowing you to trade those duplicates in to unlock significant advancements for your Tower of Fantasy weapons. Some advancements may bestow a straightforward buff, while others may modify how an ability functions. Either way, advancements are guaranteed to bring significant benefits.
- 1 star: After hitting a target with a skill or discharge skill, grant one stack of the following buff: Increase damage dealt by 8% for 25 seconds, stacking up to three times for a maximum of one stack per skill use.
- 2 stars: Increase the current weapon’s base attack growth by 16%.
- 3 stars: When hitting a target with a skill or discharge skill, apply one stack of War Wounds to the target: Increase incoming physical damage and shatter from physical weapons by 10% for 15 seconds. Stack up to 1 time.
- 4 stars: Increase the current weapon’s base health growth by 32%.
- 5 stars: Hitting targets with skills or discharge skills grants a skill damage boost, which increases all weapon skill damage by 20% for 25 seconds. This effect cannot be stacked.
- 6 stars: Skills hitting the same target no longer have reduced damage. After using Guren Blade’s skills or discharge skill, all targets with War Wounds within eight metres gain another one-stack of War Wounds.
Claudia awakening traits
Choosing to play as specific simulacra instead of the Wanderer you designed in the Tower of Fantasy character customisation menu is largely a cosmetic choice. However, the awakening system allows you to unlock a couple of additional buffs and abilities unique to that simulacrum by offering them gifts to earn points. Claudia’s preferred gifts are Everyday Items, Rare Items, and Decorations.
- 1,200 points: Blink – Go invisible for one second upon dodging.
- 4,000 points: Shadow – Go invisible for 1.5 seconds upon dodging.
That’s everything we know about the Tower of Fantasy Claudia simulacrum and her Guren blade weapon abilities. Claudia joins Frigg as a limited simulacra in the latest Tower of Fantasy banners, so be sure to give every customer their preferred foods in the Tower of Fantasy Aida Cafe event to stock up on the currencies required to pull them. Beyond banners, there’s plenty to discover in the 1.5 update, so if you need to know how to get to Artificial Island in Tower of Fantasy, we’ve got you covered.