When is the Klee banner release date? This pint-sized Pyro Catalyst user excels at lobbing explosives, well, everywhere. Being a five-star character, it may not surprise you to find out she rates highly in our Genshin Impact tier list for her high base damage and the ability to dish out widespread elemental reactions.
Klee has been a firm fan favourite since her debut back in October 2020, but occurrences of the Klee banner rerun have been few and far between. Thankfully, Klee is making her return as part of the Sparkling Steps banner, and she won’t be alone. The banner also features Heizou, the long-awaited four-star Anemo Catalyst character who’s set to finally make his debut in the anime game as part of the Summer Fantasia update.
Klee banner release date
The Genshin Impact Klee banner rerun release date was July 13, as part of the first phase of the 2.8 update.
Fellow five-star characters Kazuha and Yoimiya are also returning in phase one and phase two, respectively. Like Klee, Heizou also appears on Kazuha’s banner, meaning there’s a high likelihood that you’ll pull him if you’re wishing on either of these banners. If your character roster is lacking in Anemo, why not take a look at the best Heizou team composition to see if he could be a good fit for you, as well as all the Heizou ascension materials you need to get him leveled up as fast as possible.
If you’ve got your sights set on incorporating a pyromaniacal toddler into your Genshin Impact team composition, check out our best Klee build guide to brush up on all the best weapons and artifacts she can use.
Genshin Impact Klee abilities
Normal attack: Kaboom!
- Normal attack: Perform up to three explosive attacks to deal area-of-effect Pyro damage.
- Charged attack: Consumes a portion of stamina to deal Pyro damage to enemies after a short casting time.
- Plunging attack: Klee plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all enemies in her path, dealing area-of-effect Pyro damage when she hits the ground.
Elemental Skill: Jumpy Dumpty
When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces three times, igniting the ground and dealing area-of-effect Pyro damage with every bounce. On the third bounce, the bomb splits into a large number of mines that explode upon contact with enemies, dealing area-of-effect Pyro damage. This skill starts with two charges.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – Genshin Impact Edition $139.99 Buy Now Network N earns affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Elemental Burst: Sparks ‘N’ Splash
When activated and for the duration of this ability, Sparks ‘n’ Splash is continuously summoned to attack nearby enemies for area-of-effect Pyro damage.
- Chained Reaction: Attacks and skills have a chance to summon a spark that bombards enemies. It deals damage equal to 120% of Spark ‘n’ Splash’s damage.
- Explosive Frags: Being hit by Jumpy Dumpty’s mines decreases an enemy’s defence by 23% for ten seconds.
- Exquisite Compound: Increases the level of Jumpy Dumpty by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Sparkly Explosion: If Klee leaves the field during the duration of Sparks ‘n’ Splash, her departure triggers an explosion that deals 555% of her attack as area-of-effect Pyro damage.
- Nova Burst: Increases the level of Spark ‘n’ Splash by three, up to a maximum of 15.
- Blazing Delight: While under the effects of Spark ‘n’ Splash, other members of the party will continuously regenerate energy. When Sparks ‘n’ Splash is used, all party members will gain a 10% Pyro damage bonus for 25 seconds.
Klee passive talents
- Pounding Surprise: When Jumpy Dumpty and normal attacks deal damage, Klee has a 50% chance to obtain an explosive spark. This spark is consumed by the next charged attack, which costs no stamina and deals an extra 50% damage.
- Sparkling Burst: When a charged attack results in a critical hit, all party members gain two elemental energy.
- All of my Treasures: Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Mondstadt on the mini map.
The Genshin Impact Summer Fantasia is a fairly hefty update, and banner reruns are just the tip of the iceberg. The rumour mill is working overtime when it comes to all the new Genshin Impact characters we can expect in future patches. Start saving up those primogems – our Genshin Impact codes guide can help with that.