Want to know more about Sara in Genshin Impact? The Genshin Impact 2.0 update gave the community exactly what they’ve been asking for: the Inazuma region. The next Genshin Impact 2.1 update is going to introduce several Genshin Impact new characters, including Baal, Kokomi, and Sara.
Kujou Sara, alongside other NPCs like Baal and Yae Miko, was announced as part of the 2.0 reveal stream. Baal and Sara first appeared in Kazuha’s story trailer – his friend challenged the Vision Hunters to a duel and was swiftly defeated by Sara. The Vision Hunters are on a quest to return the Visions that give the people of Teyvat their special powers.
The Inazuma story focuses on the Raiden Shogun as she attempts to fulfil her dream of achieving divine eternity. Expect to see more from Kujou Sara as the developers promise she’ll be a prominent character in the next update.
WHEN IS SARA COMING TO GENSHIN IMPACT?
Kujou Sara has only been confirmed as an NPC so far – it’s likely she will become a playable character at the same time as Baal. The Vision Hunters have been painted as the villains of the 2.0 update, so it’s likely they will see the error of their ways at some point in the future.
[2.1 Beta] Kujou Sara's Subjugation: Koukou Sentou
Her skill animations seemed to be broken on the previous beta so they weren't properly showcased.
At C0 it will spread out into 4 consecutive Tengu Juurai: Stormcluster and 6 in C4.
Videos attached on following tweets. pic.twitter.com/cIxStsSDBt
— Dim (@dimbreath) August 3, 2021
Genshin Impact dataminers have discovered the release date of Sara and Baal’s banner. Sara is going to join Genshin Impact on September 1, 2021. According to this latest leak, Sara is a four-star bow user, despite the fact that she wears a sword on her belt.
WHO IS SARA IN GENSHIN IMPACT?
Kujou Sara is a member of the Kujou Clan, one of the most powerful families in Inazuma. We know she was adopted into the clan, however we don’t know who brought her in or why they would want her specifically. She wields an Electro Vision, similar to the one Kazuha stole after his friend was defeated in their duel.
In the livestream where Kujou Sara was officially revealed, the developers described her as a tengu warrior. There is a rumour based on the leaked Wings of the Stormstrider glider that implies Kujou Sara was originally part of the Tengu clan. Her outfit also corroborates this, specifically her red mask which features a prominent long nose.
GENSHIN IMPACT SARA ABILITIES
Here are all of Sara’s leaked abilities according to the information on Honey Hunter World.
Normal Attack: Tengu Bowmanship
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive shots with a bow
- Charged attack: Aim with a precise shot, dealing increased damage. Lightning accumulates on the arrowhead as you charge a shot, dealing Electro damage once fully charged
- Plunging attack: Fires off several arrows in mid-air before striking the ground with an area of effect attack upon impact
Elemental Skill: Tengu Stormcall
Activating this skill triggers a quick dash and instantly summons the protection of the crowfeather. Sara gains the crowfeather cover for 18 seconds – when she fires a fully-charged shot, the crowfeather cover is consumed and leaves behind a crowfeather at the target location.
Crowfeathers activate Tengu Juurai: Ambush after a short time, dealing Electro damage while granting the active character an attack bonus based on Sara’s base attack stats. Attack bonuses from different Tengu Juurai cannot stack.
Elemental Burst: Subjugation – Koukou Sendou
Sara drops a Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker, dealing area of effect Electro damage to nearby enemies. After a short period of time, the Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker splits into four Tengu Juurai: Stormclusters which also deal area of effect Electro damage.
When Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker and Tengu Juurai: Stormclusters are active, the active party member receives an attack bonus similar to the way Tengu Stormcall works.
Sara Passive Talents
- Land Survey: When dispatched on an expedition in Inazuma, the time consumed to complete the expedition is reduced by 25%
- Immovable Will: While in the Crowfeather Cover state provided by Tengu Stormcall, Aimed Shot charge times are decreased by 60%
- Decorum: When Tengu Juurai: Ambush hits enemies, Sara restores 0.012 energy to all party members for every 1% energy recharge she has. This effect can be triggered once every three seconds
- Crow’s Eye: While in the crowfeather cover state provided by Sara’s elemental skill, aimed shot charge times are creased by 60%
- Dark Wings: Unleashing Tengu Stormcall leaves a weaker crowfeather at Sara’s original position that deals 30% of its original damage
- The War Within: Increases the level of Subjugation: Koukou Sentou by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15
- Conclusive Proof: The number of Tengu Juurai: Stormcluster released by Subjugation: Koukou Sentou increases to six
- Spellsinger: Increases the level of Tengu Stormcall by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15
- Sin of Pride: The Electro damage of characters who have had their attacked increased by Tengu Juurai has its critical damage increased by 60%
And that’s all there is to know about Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact. Want to redeem free primogems? Read our Genshin Impact codes guide to claim all the latest goodies available right now.