It’s been a big couple of days for League of Legends. LoL patch 10.14 has landed on the MOBA game’s live servers, the Spirit Blossom skins have been unveiled, and – of course – we’ve got a brand-new Jungler on the way to the game: Lillia. Speaking of those last two points, it’s about time to see what’s in store for LoL patch 10.15 – it’s just hit the PBE, with those shiny new skins and our incoming Champ in tow. Let’s check it all out.
Following recent hints and leaks, Riot Games has now officially revealed Lillia, the Bashful Bloom, as the next LoL Champion. “Hiding just out of sight,” her lore page says, “Lillia now helps people’s dreams be born, drawn forward by glimpses of who they could be, and by what may be trapped beneath their tangles. By helping humans realise their deepest wishes, Lillia realises her own, the bud on her head blooming as she is filled with joy.” You can check out all you need to know about the faun-like Champ, including her abilities and lore, in the Lillia section below.
She arrives alongside the brand-new – and very pretty – Spirit Blossom skin line. First in line for Spirit Blossom skins are Teemo (who also gets a prestige), Thresh, Vayne, and Yasuo.
You can get a good eyeball of these below in the Champion Skins section, along with the announcement teaser clip, which we’ve also included.
But that’s not all – there are already some balance changes on the testing servers for Swain, as well as VFX update for Ahri and Udyr, which Riot’s hoping to post to live in this patch. Nexus Blitz testing also continues this patch.
Plus, some mysterious voice files have popped up, and a new animated trailer has been posted, which are further stoking rumours that the next Champion head to LoL, Yone, is on the way.
Read on to check out the League of Legends patch 10.15 notes in full, and do keep check back as we’ll continue to update them with any and all goodies on the PBE that you’ll want to know ahead of its arrival.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.15 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
As reflected in the 2020 League of Legends patch schedule, LoL patch 10.15 is due to go live on Wednesday, Jul 22, 2020. Maintenance times have now been confirmed, and will begin at 03:00 AM PT for NA servers, 05:00 UK for EUW servers, and 03:00 CET for EUNE servers, and last for approximately three hours.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.15 New Champion
- Base HP: 580
- HP per level: 90
- HP regen per level: 0.15
- Base armour: 20
- Armour per level: 4
- Mana: 410
- Mana per level: 50
- HP5: 9
- Base AD: 61
- AD per level: 3.1
- Base MR: 32.1
- MR per level: 0.75
- Attack range: 325
- Attack speed per level: 2.7
- Base move speed: 330
- Dream-Laden Bough (Passive):
- “Lillia’s skills apply Dream Dust, dealing 5% max Health magic damage over 3 seconds.
- “Dream Dust deals a max of [X] damage over the duration to jungle monsters.” (Maximum damage dealt begins at 40 but then scales up to 100 when at level 18).
- Blooming Blows (Q):
- Mana cost is 45
- Cooldown is 4 seconds
- “Passive: Lillia’s skill hits grant 7%/8%/9%/10%/11% (+[approx. 1% per 100 AP]) move speed for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- “Active: Lillia whirls her censor, dealing [30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP)] magic damage plus [30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP)] true damage at the outer edge.”
- Watch Out! Eep! (W):
- Mana cost is 50
- Cooldown is 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- “Lillia winds up a huge strike, dealing [70/85/100/115/130 (+30% AP)] magic damage. Enemies in the centre take [210/255/300/345/390 (+90% AP)] damage instead.
- “Lillia does not dash over terrain with this ability.“
- Swirlseed (E):
- Mana cost is 70
- Cooldown is 12 seconds
- “Lillia lobs a swirlseed overhead, dealing [70/90/110/130/150 (+40% AP)] magic damage where it lands and revealing and Slowing them by [25%/30%/35%/40%/45%] for 3 seconds.
- “If no enemies are hit, the seed rolls until it hits an enemy or collides with terrain.”
- Lilting Lullaby (R):
- Mana cost is 50
- Cooldown is 130/110/90 seconds
- “Lillia causes all enemy champions with Dream Dust to become Drowsy for 1.5 seconds. Afterward, they fall Asleep for [2/2.5/3] seconds.
- “When awakened by damage, they take an additional [100/150/200 (+30% AP)] magic damage.
- “Drowsy units are increasingly slowed over the duration, and fall Asleep afterwards.
- “Asleep units can’t move or act until damaged by an enemy with non-periodic damage.”
In the League client, Lillia’s bio says: “Intensely shy, the fae fawn Lillia skittishly wanders Ionia’s forests. Hiding just out of sight of mortals -whose mysterious natures have long captivated, but intimidated, her – Lillia hopes to discover why their dreams no longer reach the ancient Dreaming Tree. She now travels Ionia with a magical branch in hand, in an effort to find people’s unrealised dreams. Only then can Lillia herself bloom and help others untangle their fears to find the sparkle within. Eep!”
Here’s Lillia’s English language voiceover (her others can be found right here)
Lillia’s release skin is, unsurprisingly, Spirit Blossom Lillia (as revealed by Riot Games here). You can see this, along with Lillia’s Classic skin, in the Champion skins section further down these notes!
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.15 Champion Changes
Aphelios – nerfed
- Delay on turret activation increased to 0.35 seconds from 0.25 seconds
- Range of turret decreased to 500 from 575
- Effect change! Hurricane bolts now don’t deal damage to enemies they go through
- Hurricane cone missile count decreased to 3 from 4
- Length of Hurricane cones decreased by 100 units
- Cone missiles (critical) decreased to 6 from 8
- Hurricane cone missiles (critical) decreased to 5 from 8
Caitlyn – buffed
- Base AD increased to 64 from 62 Movespeed increased to 330 from 325
Fiddlesticks – nerfed
- Bountiful Harvest (W):
- Minion healing decreased to 15% from 25%
Gragas – buffed
- Drunken Rage (W):
- AP ratio increased to 60% from 50%
- Explosive Cask (R):
- AP ratio increased to 80% from 70%
Irelia – buffed
- Ionian Fervor (Passive):
- Attack Speed per stack changed to 8/12/16% from 8/10/12%
Jarvan IV – nerfed
- Ability attack speed decreased to 60/70/80% from 75/85/95%
Jinx – buffed
- Ability attack speed decreased to 70/90/150% from 50/70/100%
Lee Sin – nerfed
- Safeguard/Iron Will (W):
- Ability cooldown increased to 14 seconds from 12 seconds
Ornn – nerfed
- Ornn’s base armour decreased to 33 from 36
Shen – buffed
- Ki Barrier (Passive):
- Value of shield increased to [70-121] from [50-101]
Skarner – changed
- Crystal Slash (Q):
- Damage dealt changed to [15% Total AD + 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of enemy’s maximum health] from [33/36/39/42/45% AD]
- Additional damage deal changed to [100% additional damage] from [33/36/39/42/45% AD (+30% AP)]
- Cooldown of additional damage increased to 5 from 4
- Mana cost increased to 15 at all ranks from 10/11/12/13/14
- New! 30% AP ratio added to Q’s tooltip for its empowered damage
- Fracture (E):
- Effect now removed – the missile’s travel no longer drops after impact with enemies
Swain – changed
- Movement speed decreased to 325 from 335
- Ravenous Flock (P):
- Cooldown changed to 10 seconds from 12/9/6 seconds
- New! This ability now scales alongside CDR
- Removed – this ability now doesn’t restore mana
- Death’s Hand (Q):
- Cooldown decreased to 9/7.5/6/4.5/3 seconds from 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds
- Angle of ability’s bolt changed to 8 degrees from 10 degrees
- New! This ability now pierces through enemies
- Vision of Empire (W):
- Ability’s range changed to 5500/6000/6500/7000/7500 from 3500
- Damage dealt decreased to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Ability’s mana cost decreased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 70/85/100/115/130
- Nevermove (E):
- Ability’s cooldown changed to 10 seconds from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds Ability’s mana cost decreased to 50 from 60/65/70/75/80
Thresh – nerfed
- Dark Passage (W):
- Cooldown increased to 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 from 22/19.5/17/14.5/12
Twisted Fate – nerfed
- Pick a Card (W):
- Cooldown increased to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 from 6
Yuumi – changed
- Bop ‘n’ Block (Passive):
- Mana restore effect decreased to [25-100 (+8% maximum mana)] from [50-150]
- Cooldown decreased to [18-6 seconds] from [20-8 seconds]
Here’s lead gameplay designer Mark Yetter with an early look at the changes headed to LoL this patch:
10.15 Patch Preview with all changes
Big changes for the bigger outliers and small adjustments for champs that are only a bit strong/weak. pic.twitter.com/u1LaHZ77HV
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) July 14, 2020
- Mana regeneration increased to 50% from 25%
- Mana regeneration increased to 75% from 50%
Shard of True Ice
- Ability Power increased to 50 from 45
Unsealed Spellbook (Inspiration Keystone)
- Initial cooldown increased to 300 seconds from 240 seconds
- Reduction of coooldown period per unique spell increased to 25 seconds from 20 seconds
**Q** – New missiles and hit effects. Now shows the actual hitbox. Healing missiles are now green.
**W** – New fox-fires, missiles and hit effects. Mostly cleaned up and modernized.
**E** – Cleaned up missile, should feel more modern and its hitbox look should be more accurate.
**R** – New cast and ground buff effects. Also new missiles and hit effects.
UDYR VFX CHANGES
“VFX Update aimed at modernizing this old champion’s feel while improving his gameplay readability. Spirit Guard Udyr only received updates to his abilities.”
**P** – New movement speed boost effect.
**BA** – New hit effect.
**Q** – New transform effect and overhead symbol. Tiger form has a new DoT effect.
**W** – New transform effect and overhead symbol. Turtle form has new heal and shield effects.
**E** – New transform effect and overhead symbol. Bear form has a new stun effect.
**R** – New transform effect and overhead symbol. Phoenix has new AOE and cone effects.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 10.15 NEW SKINS
CLASSIC LILLIA, The Bashful Bloom
Here’s the CLASSIC LILLIA splash art:
Spirit Blossom Lillia
“A shy fawn spirit, Lillia once served as the guardian of a sacred Ionian forest– until her grove was destroyed and cast into flame. Consumed by loss, she now slumbers in the spirit realm, reliving the destruction in an unending nightmare– unaware of the timid hope still waiting to bloom…”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM LILLIA splash art:
SPIRIT BLOSSOM TEEMO
“A trickster spirit and a child of the forest, Teemo is famed across Ionia as the embodiment of nature… though his more onerous accolade is the king of pranks. A consummate gadfly and lover of all things annoying, his exploits in tricking mortals have graced the pages of Ionian history for hundreds of years.”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM TEEMO splash art:
SPIRIT BLOSSOM TEEMO Prestige Edition – 2000 event tokens
“Having abstained from pranking his ‘best friend forever’ literally once, the Spirit of Salvation has gifted Teemo with his wildest dream… becoming shiny and gold. Never one to leave anybody alone, ever, he has promised his BFF to prank them at every opportunity, every day, until they die and join him in the spirit realm. Good luck to them.”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM TEEMO PRESTIGE EDITION splash art:
SPIRIT BLOSSOM THRESH – legendary – 1820 RP
“An ancient demon of obsession, Thresh delights in tormenting the spirits of those he deems as flawed, but blossoming with potential. He haunts the spiritual afterlife as a supreme collector of souls, tempting the dead away from their path to salvation until they are trapped for eternity within their own memories.”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM THRESH splash art:
For context, here is how his toggle works:
*Collect the desired souls, right now 45, and ult to transform to human.
*By ulting, toggle is activated (Ctrl + 5).There will be a delay once you trigger a toggle.
*Toggle wont be active in combat.Once your out of combat, it activates
— RiotCaptainOG (@RiotCaptainOG) July 10, 2020
Spirit Blossom Vayne – 1350 RP
“Vayne came from a lost clan of monster hunters, annihilated to the last when the primordial demon of pain chanced upon their hidden village. Unable to let go, and doomed to her own obsessions for eternity, she hunts the creature without end, always unable to catch it.”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM VAYNE splash art:
Spirit Blossom Yasuo – 1350 RP
“Long ago, two brothers fought a bitter war across Ionia. Yasuo, the younger brother, was a warlord renowned for his roguish demeanor– until he was accused of crimes against the country and took up arms to defend himself. Both were fated to fall in their final duel… a lesson, perhaps, in pride and hubris.”
Here’s the SPIRIT BLOSSOM YASUO splash art:
Riot says in a new quick thoughts blog post: “Nexus Blitz should be live next week with patch 10.15! We’re really excited to see what you all think of this updated version, both art and gameplay. It’s going to be out for two patches and our plan is to also have it return in the future again for other events. We’ll continue to work on Nexus Blitz over time, so would love your feedback on it to help with that. Our plans and when we could act on what sorts of feedback are as follows:
“Patch 10.16 – We’ll be in a position to make balance and pacing changes. If you’ve got thoughts on things like class/champ balance, snowball rates, game length, frequency of sudden death etc we’ve got a brief window where we could act on them here. We’ll also be using this time to see if we can get Mordekaiser working for Nexus Blitz, with a small chance Ivern also gets enabled.
“Next time Nexus Blitz returns – For Nexus Blitz’s next outing (exact date still to be determined) we’ll have the opportunity to act on larger feedback. Things like event design, rewards, the mechanics of the sudden death walking nexus fight etc would be feasible to change on this sort of longer timeframe.”
Ok, let’s try this again! Since PBE is ACTUALLY deploying today, here’s the design changelist for Nexus Blitz! See y’all in game! pic.twitter.com/r7QgYTjiee
— Black Lives Matter (@itslowbo) July 7, 2020
Nexus Blitz heads back to the PBE with an all-new look plus new events and rewards to brawl over!
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) June 25, 2020
Plus, Nexus Blitz has now been “enabled for custom games” on the testing servers, and the new shopkeeper models have been added, too – you can get a look at the model files (via Surrenderat20) here and here.
Nexus Blitz is now enabled for custom games on PBE. 🙂
— Reina Sweet (@ReinaSweet) July 9, 2020
As spotted by Surrenderat20, some Thresh voice files have popped up on the PBE, which are number variants of ‘First Encounter 3D Yone Skin’. Hmm. Could Yone become the next League of Legends Champion to follow Lillia? It’s far from certain, but they could support rumours that Yasuo’s (seemingly deceased) brother could be on the way to the game at some point.
Yea cool, Yone confirmed in Thresh skin VO. pic.twitter.com/Wz4yxRTg83
— SkinSpotlights (@SkinSpotlights) July 7, 2020
Some LoL Yone art – a Spirit Blossom skin splash – also appears to have leaked online:
Yone Spirit Blossom Leak pic.twitter.com/D5nPdmFlPc
— Jumaralo Hex (@JumaraloHexCore) July 7, 2020
And if that wasn’t all, Riot games has also posted an animated short ‘The Path, An Ionian Myth’ – and fans are pretty sure it’s pointing to Yasuo’s half-brother as the next name headed to the game. Take a look below:
Surrenderat20 has also spotted two mysterious voice files which have popped up on the PBE.
- One says: “Souls may forget they ever lived. Obsession begins when they forget they’ve died.”
- The second says: “When all goes dark, you’ll see a fox. Follow it.”
It’s not clear what these might be just yet. Hmm.
That’s all we’ve got for League of Legends patch 10.15 right now, but do keep checking back over the next couple of weeks, as a bunch more Champion balance changes are likely to land for some tweaking and tinkering.
Also go take a good look at LoL patch 10.14 to see what’s just arriving in the live game right as of, well, right now, along with our LoL tier list which has all you need to now about the best League of Legends Champions to play in each role as of the latest patch.