The Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges are the latest batch of seasonal objectives to hit the world-conquering battle royale game, and we couldn’t imagine a better way of enjoying the sunshine, barbecue food, and ice cream of the summer months than staying inside on the computer, hidden away from the soon-to-be-sunburnt world.
As with most of the other side quests we get in the game, the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges leaked ahead of time, so that gave us an idea of the kind of activities we completed in return for lovely new Fortnite skins and other cosmetic loot. It happened just the same way in winter when the 14 days of Fortnite challenges were released early, but you’re not going to get any complaints from us.
Throughout the two weeks we got a new seasonal challenge unveiled daily over a two week period – perhaps there’s a joke here we’re just not getting – with a reward for each one finished and a bonus when they’re all polished off. But, what will these challenges actually entail? Here are the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges in full.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges list
Below you can take a look at the kinds of missions and associated rewards you can expect for these seasonal tasks. Naturally, some of the quests listed here are tougher than others, so keep checking back to this page to find bespoke guides on the especially tough ones linked below. So, the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges are:
- Dance at different Fortnite beach parties
- Bounce a Fortnite giant beach ball in different matches
- Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
- Thank the bus driver in Fortnite and finish top 20 in different matches
- Pop Fortnite party balloon decorations
- Search Fortnite unicorn floaties at swimming holes
- Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
- Bounce off of a Fortnite giant beach umbrella in different matches
- Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
- Launch Fortnite fireworks found along the river bank
- Get a score of 10 or more on a Fortnite Carnival Clown Board
- Visit a giant beach umbrella and a giant Fortnite rubber ducky in a single match
- Search the Fortnite tiny rubber ducky in the Splashdown loading screen
- Destroy Fortnite grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
Remember, you’ll need to complete some of the previous challenges in order to have the chance to complete future ones. So, if you stay up to date, you should find ticking these tasks off very simple.
And there you have it, those are the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenges. When that’s all done, get your sun cream and portable speaker out, and let’s do summer, Fortnite-style.