With E3 upon us, we now have a pretty good idea of what’s being shown. To help you navigate the week, we’ve put together this handy guide that includes all the dates for all of the press conferences going on during the show, plus links to the streams. Proceedings actually start on Saturday this year, thanks to EA getting in early with its special Play event, so be sure to turn up a day earlier.
See how many games you already have to get with our list of upcoming PC games.
E3 has created a timetable which shows you the time of every conference, no matter which timezone you’re in. Cheesemeister has also provided an equivalent schedule, which also includes EA’s Play event. All of the events will be streamed either via the official E3 Twitch channel, or each company’s dedicated Twitch stream.
Nintendo – Tuesday June 13 (09:00 PDT/11:00 EDT/17:00 BST/18:00 CEST)
Don’t expect much PC-related from Nintendo, unless we’ve fallen into a parallel dimension and they’ve finally decided to bring Breath of the Wild to PC. The only major PC-related news will be indies that are coming first to the Switch, then eventually making their way to PC, like SteamWorld Dig 2 and Wargroove.
E3 Coliseum – June 13-14
A new games culture and community show hosted by Geoff Keighley, the E3 Coliseumwill be “two days of panels, conversations, talks and other surprises” that will aim “to bring the culture of games to life.” Expect appearances from leading developers and publishers, plus some celebrity guests. The Coliseum will be streamed live on Twitch Presents throughout June 13 and 14.
If you’re interested in the PC-related elements of Coliseum, look no further than this condensed schedule. The full one is available here, so be sure to check there for your console and wider interest needs.
Noon – 12:30pm PST – Inside Bungie
1:30 – 2:15pm PST – Assassin’s Creed
2:45 – 3:15pm PST – Bethesda Softworks
4:00 – 4:30pm PST – Epic Games
6:00 – 7:00pm PST – Jack Black and Tim Schafer
10:00 – 10:45am PST – New Realities: VR, AR, and Gaming
10:45 – 11:30am PST – Sea of Thieves
12:45 – 1:30pm PST – Mortal Kombat: Celebrating 25 years
1:30 – 2:00pm PST – Far Cry 5: A Trip to Hope County
2:00 – 2:30pm PST – Call of Duty: WWII
3:15 – 4:15pm PST – Hideo Kojima and Jordan Vogt-Roberts
4:15 – 5:00pm PST – The Indie Revolution
5:00 – 5:30pm PST – Middle-earth: Shadow of War
5:30 – 6:00pm PST – Square Enix
6:00pm PST – a surprise panel of renowned figures
Those are the big shows, but if you’re thirsty for more, there are plenty of other events to watch as you can see in Twitch’s schedule below. For more on what they’re up to for E3, check out their announcement here.
Electronic Arts – Saturday June 10 (Ended)
EA’s event is over and it went pretty much as you’d expect. Here’s what was shown, along with all the new details:
- FIFA 18 gameplay trailer
- FIFA 18 The Journey
- A Way Out trailer
- Battlefield 1 DLC
- BioWare’s new game, Anthem, previously known as Project Dylan
- Need for Speed Payback trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 free DLC
Microsoft – Sunday June 11 (Ended)
Surprisingly, Microsoft really pulled it out the bag for E3 2017. Their reveal of Scorpio – now know as the Xbox One X – was kept short and sweet, with the majority of the conference dedicated to new games. In excess of 40 games were show, from small indies like Cuphead to huge triple-A blockbusters like Bioware’s new IP: Anthem.
- Anthem gameplay reveal
- Forza 7 reveal gameplay trailer
- Metro Exodus gameplay trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Origins debut trailer
- State of Decay 2
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack in 4K
- The Darwin Project
- The Last Night
- Sea of Thieves
- Life is Strange prequel Before the Storm
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Ashen reveal trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War gameplay demo
Bethesda – Sunday June 11 (Ended)
A short-but-sweet presentation from Bethesda introduced us to Fallout 4 and Doom in VR, a new expansion for Dishonored 2, The Evil Within 2, and the showstopper: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
- Fallout 4 and Doom in VR
- Bethesda’s Creation Club for mods
- Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider DLC trailer
- B.J. Blazkowicz comes to Quake Champions
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus trailer
- Elder Scrolls: Legends Skyrim expansion
- The Evil Within 2 reveal trailer
PC Gaming Show – Monday June 12 (Ended)
PC Gamer put together a great show, with Day introducing a big collection of guests and games. On show was Battletech’s campaign, Lawbreakers, the new XCOM 2 expansion, and some exclusive Shadow of War footage.
- Ni No Kuni II is coming to Steam
- Griftlands is Klei’s new RPG
- Battletech’s campaign trailer
- Ooblets trailer
- Total War: Warhammer 2 Quest Battles
- Tunic trailer
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord gameplay
- Shadowverse expansion: Wonderland Dreams
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds getting dynamic weather and climbing
- Killing Floor 2: Summer Sideshow trailer
- Ylands trailer
- Lawbreakers releasing August
- Sea of Theieves in 4K
- Wargroove has 12 campaigns and a map editor
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War PC trailer
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition trailer
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion trailer
Ubisoft – Monday June 12 (Ended)
Ubisoft offered quite the crowd-pleaser with Beyond Good and Evil 2, but not before showing off The Crew 2, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and brand new pirate game Skull & Bone.
- The Crew 2 has boats, planes, and monster trucks
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets a release date
- Skull & Bones gameplay reveal trailer
- Transference is a trippy VR experiment
- Far Cry 5 has dogs who play fetch with guns
- Steep: Road to the Olympics adds new activities
- Assassin’s Creed Origins has big new RPG systems
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 reveal trailer
Sony – Monday June 12 (Ended)
Sony had little for the PC-bound but plenty to show. They even brought the console release date of Destiny 2 forward and another massively exciting remake. For us, there was all this.